𝟐𝟗: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

"You still haven't answered me

"You still haven't answered me." Arhaan said wearing his tie. "What?" I asked combing my hair. "What were you planning to do last night" I gulped.

"I've already answered you, I was covering you with blanket." I lied again remembering the awkwardness I felt that time. "Akshara, someone has to tell you!" He said putting on his coat.

"What?" I asked tieing my hair into a ponytail. "That yo-- keep it open. That you suck at lying." I instantly pulled out the band from my hair. "I was thinking the same." I muttered.

I smirked at his misunderstanding as I'm just about to lie, effortlessly. "And are you going somewhere?" He asked taking a step towards me.

"Yes, I'm going to meet Aaliya." I lied as I have a gut feeling he won't let me go if I say that I'm going to meet Sidharth. I was about to walk past him but he stopped me by holding my hand.

"You're not going there." I looked at him with a frown over my face. "You just told me a minute ago that you recieved another message. You're not going anywhere alone, specially Aaliya's home where... Sidharth also lives."

God knows what problem he has with Sidharth.

A panic flushed over me as I realised that there is a chance that he might be leaving India anyday.

"Arhaan, let me tell you one thing that I don't need anyone to save me." I felt like a typical movie character saying this line. "Then let me also tell you one thing." he said pulling me closer to him, causing me to hit his chest.

"No matter how strong you are, I'm used to saving what's mine." I rolled my eyes taking a step back. I expected him to say a romantic lin... "Say that again." I said with narrowed eyes stepping forward.

I internally smiled when the one taking a step back this time was Arhaan. "What?" He asked. "Did you just called me yours?" I asked taking one more step forward, but he also didn't stepped back this time.

"Are you not?" He asked with a smirk leaning closer to my face. "Does that mean your mine too?" I said as I felt his warm breath flushing over my face. "You've got any doubt?" He chuckled before walking away but soon stopped when I held his hand.

I tried to pull him but, he should really start dieting! He walked to me with a smile, noticing my efforts. "I want to hear it with your mouth Mr. Singhaniya. Say it." I ordered

"I..." I nodded

"Am..." I smiled excitedly.

"Getting late. Good bye, and call Aaliya home if you want to, but do not go there. Do not." He said before running out. "Fuck you!" I muttered and he turned around with a grin.