𝟑𝟓: 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐜

Target votes: 550+

I let out a dissatisfied sigh as I couldn't find anything in the footages near the house

I let out a dissatisfied sigh as I couldn't find anything in the footages near the house. He was a great way to get to that killer but we again missed him!

I wonder if he really escaped or if... he was kidnapped from there too by them so that they don't get caught.

A call ring pulled me out of thoughts and I grinned looking at the caller ID. "She just called me and said you aren't there yet." Papa said from that side and I closed my eyes saying "because I'm not."

I could hear his loud sigh before again saying "I've told you already either go meet her, or come back home." He said again. He's just got a good weapon to use against me by calling me home everytime.

And there is Neil's parents, who's living in horror about Neil can go back home any second.

"I'm just 27 pap-" I pulled the phone away from my ears but still heard his each loud word. "Teri Umar me Mai baap ban chuka tha!"

I put the phone back to my ear and again said gently. "Maine bola tha?" And the next moment i regretted it.

"REYANSH!!!!" I pinched my nose in regression. "Fine then don't go." He said calmly and I smiled. "Thankyo-" He cut me in the middle.

"Bass zeher lakar mujhe de dena." My jaw tightened and I said "I'm going!" Before ending the call.

What will they even think if they know that here they were looking for that killer tensely and I was busy on a blind date? It's shameful.

But then again I remembered that Papa had been telling, requesting and ordering me about it for the last 3 days. Once I go there and that girl rejects me, it's all done.

I'll be free.

I drove to the cafe location my father sent me and halfway through the ride, I realised that it was the same cafe. The café where bhabhi witnessed a murdered as she said.

Suddenly I remembered me dropping her home too.

I made a big mistake that day. I broke my brother's heart, even though it was unintentional but I ended up hurting him a lot.

Even though I try my best to keep her out of my head, somehow I again start thinking about her.

That day, she made me feel something that I thought I will never feel ever again.

I parked my car and stepped out before walking into the cafe. It's just a normal cafe but still I don't know how everyone ends up choosing this one.

I looked around and saw a hand waving at me with a rose in another hand. As I kept taking each step there, I felt as if I'm going to do the biggest mistake of my life.

As much as I want to forget her, her entire existence, the thought of me marrying or falling for someone makes me feel like a cheater.

I don't know what happens to all these thoughts of mine when I'm with pota.. Aaliya. I tricked her to kiss me to forget Arhaan and I've got no idea if it worked or not but why are the memories of HER fading away?