3

Karun POV:

MATE!!!!!

This is joke right? I hissed when his canine scraped my sensitive spot in my neck leaving line of scratch. He licked it sensually making the pain dull and sensitivity arise within me. I moaned rolling my eyes in pleasure. He didn't even start and I felt star in my eyes.

I tried to push him which is physically impossible.

" What do you mean Sir?! I think you got me wrong." I whispered in my sex deprived voice. Damn.
He pulled away completely and iam already earning for his warmth. What the hell is wrong with me?!

" Are you saying the great Lycan king found wrong mate?" He said extending his hand dramatically.
I refrained from rolling my eyes.

" I didn't mean like that. May be you must have sensed someone and misunderstood as me or something." I cringed when my reasoning is lame as donkey's ass.
He raised his brow in challenge and scratched his beard which is downright hot. Even a single second alone with him is dangerous for my sanity.

" With your permission may I leave sir?" I asked bowing down.

He pulled me up by my shoulder and dragged me to seat and pushed me down gently to sit and he sat by my side.

" Hmmm It would have been nice if you sat on my lap mate." He said with the heated look. I looked away blush covering my entire body .

" Never bow to me like you are my inferior. It's me I should bow and tend to your every needs." He said with so much tender I felt my heart stutter.

" Sir ... I... I dont know. This is all sudden. This is not what I want. I want to improve my career and iam not ready to settle down Sir. Please find someone who is worthy of you. I mean I don't even know my parents and have no heritage. But you are king of Lycans which is too much for me." I said trying to reason with him.

I looked up and he is assessing my every move.

" So you are insecure that you wouldn't be enough for me?" He said instead of asking.

" It's one way to say that yes." I said afraid to look at him.

" So by improving your career you can become worthy of me?" He asked tapping my jacket on the seat.

" I don't know if that is possible. All I can say is just search for someone worthy of you." I said looking down. Why does it hurt?!
I placed my heel of my palm on my heart rubbing it to ease the pain but it's getting constricted.

" You are hurting, my mate." He said placing me on his lap hugging me tightly.
I sighed leaning on his warm chest. My heart pain eases away making me relax more. Wow it's like magic.

" Are you okay now my love?" He asked gently rubbing my hair.

It's odd to receive love from male and iam afraid it won't last long. I can't afford to break because of silly love.