6

Karun POV:

I shuddered once again relishing the intense orgasm I had received. My clit throbbed making me wince just thinking about how needy I have became.

I sighed standing up removing my remaining clothes throwing it on who-know-where. I stood up tall twisting my body mewling. Wow this is so much better. I changed into my gym articles which consists of sports bra and 🩳 shorts.I braided my hair tying it with rubber band. Iam ready. Here I come Adrenaline.

I jogged there to warm up my body and relaxed at the gym door. I stood up and saw the God himself sat there with popcorn on his lap eating leisurely. Who would eat popcorn this early in the morning.

" Gabriel!! What are you doing here?!" I exclaimed feeling slightly annoyed that he is behaving like parasite. Still excited nonetheless.

" I missed my mate." He shrugged popping another one in his mouth licking his fingers and throwing me a sneaky glance. Damn he is provoking me. Is it working?! Well...Yes.
But will I fall for his tricks?! Well...Maybe. Thats sound tempting.
For once iam getting all attention solely on me and iam somewhat hesitant to take it for granted still it's frightening because it's from none other than King of the world itself.

Wow does that mean iam his queen?! That sounds far fetched.

" You just saw me." I whispered looking at his mouth which is capable of doing wicked things to my body. Come on karun you are good at this . Ignore him and get at your work.

" It tastes so bland. I want something exotic and Juicy which is forbidden to others." He said throwing the bowl away.
I narrowed my eyes at him but he just ignored my evil eyes stretching his hand back revealing his tight abs little bit. He is only wearing a thin black t-shirt which is so tight like his second skin.
Mmmm deeelicious.
If you look at him you will never know he is the king himself.
Damn is he on the menu?! Because he is delicious enough to eat.

" And what will that be?" I asked skeptically tying my boxing gloves.

" You." He said like that is the most basic thing in the world. His look alone is enough to get my womb vibrate jumping up and down chanting his name saying Long live king.

" Stop trying to seduce me. It's not working anyway." I lied turning around avoiding his sensual look.
I felt him move away from his spot.
And my heart started to sing like it's siren trying to lure him towards me.

Atleast my brain is still supporting me.

I turned and gasped on seeing him half naked with his tshirt gone revealing his sculpted body.
I can feel my nipples constricting and my womb tightening already.
When he tied his slightly long hair into pony tail is my last straw.

" What are you doing?!" I squeked throwing my hands in sexual frustration.

" Practicing." He just stated but I know he is in no need to do that. He is seducing me into what he wants.

" Do it somewhere else." I grunted refraining myself from looking at his godly blessed body.

" Are you afraid that you will be seduced and I will have my way with you my mate." He smirked biting his upper lips.

Instead of answering I turned towards another end of gym walking towards the treadmill which is my least favourite one but atleast I will be away from him.

I just lost my inspiration to do exercise anyway. I started to walk slowly on treadmill looking at him.
He smirked my way before turning towards the punching bag.
Flexing his bulky shoulders he started to punch it. His stance is so predatory and graceful with his whole upper body slightly leaned towards it. His punch is so powerful I can hear the bag screeched like it was begging him to leave it alone. I watched him with wide eyes when the bag tore in half emptying it's content on the floor on his fourth punch.
Oh my God. My pussy clenched like it knows who it belongs to.

He dusted his hand like it's nothing and turned towards me. I ogled at him like an idiot. His body glistening with sweat for exerting so much force. When the sunlight fell on his sweaty body he radiated like God himself walking towards me.
Ooooo....

I didn't realise I have stopped walking and didn't even realised he is standing infront of me.

" I can't get enough of your taste. Your arousal smell is always lingering around you like it's your own personal perfume. Now tell me mate. Aren't you turned on by me? Don't you want to know what I can do to your sweet body?" He spoke in a sensual voice all I want is to tear my dress offering myself to him but I have this feeling if I give in to my temptation there is no way out.

" I can't. " I whispered looking at his figure.

" Why? Are you afraid because iam King. Are you afraid I will leave you? Are you afraid I can't take care or neglect you?" He asked caressing my cheeks.

" I don't know but I have this feeling something will happen if I give myself to you completely. I don't know what it is but something is nagging me to let myself submit to you." I said looking at his Godly face.
His eyes turned soft pulling me into hug. I can't help but inhale deeply relishing in his care and softness.

" One day you will. I will wait for that day." He said kissing my head caressing like iam his world.

" Thank you. So until then stop trying to seduce me." I said looking up at his face.

" Well that I can't. Where is fun in that?" He said chuckling at my pouting face.

" Iam late to my work." I pushed him away walking towards the exit but turned towards him looking at his steady form. He winked at me with a smirk. I rolled my eyes walking away still sexually frustrated.
Damn I need to blow out.