25

Karun POV:

"Queen?!" Gabriel asked from behind.

The fairy let out a small squeak before hiding inside the blanket. She peeked out after a second only her two wide eyes blinking at the frowning Gabriel.

" Oh .. No need to be afraid... I am here alright... Besides he is my mate ." I said in a small voice.

She got out slowly and turned back looking at her wings which are still rumpled.
She tried to fly by fluttering her wings but she winced at the pain.
She whimpered her shoulder slumped in defeat.

" Hey there.... It's okay....Come here." I cooed placing my hand down for her to hop on.
She climbed slowly sitting down.
I slowly raised my hands towards my face to look at her closely.
She stood up walking towards my face hugging my cheek placing a small kiss there.

I giggled. She smiled at me again hugging my cheek rubbing it. I closed my eyes relishing the warm feeling.

She pulled away slightly caressing my face. Oh my....
She looked back and her eyes widened. She screamed jumping into my shirt pocket. Her small body quivering in fear.
I frowned turning towards the offending person and found Bhairav prowling towards me and stood by Gabriel.

" Oh... Don't be afraid... He is my mate too.." I introduced softly patting my pocket.

She emerged out clutching my pocket end only her eyes visible. Her body relaxed when Bhairav turned to Edward.

" See... No need to be afraid. Are you hungry?!" I asked the curious fairy.

" Now.. what's your name ?!" I asked caressing her head.

" Vedha." She said in a cute squeaky voice. I swooned at her cuteness...

" What do you like to eat?!" I asked looking at my front packet. It seemed like she loves to stay there. When I asked her to come down she shook her small head going inside my shirt pocket.

I chuckled at that.

" Honey!!!!" Vedha squeaked looking at the cabinet pointing at the bottle filled with honey.

" Oh!!!" I exclaimed and turned towards My mates who are still in their thoughts.

I walked towards the cabinet opening it. Her eyes widened in excitement.
I chuckled opening the jar and placing a small spoon down filling it with honey.
Since she can't fly I picked her gently placing near the spoon. She skipped lightly towards the spoon and dipped her small finger licking it.
She hummed scooping generous amount out of honey in her hand licking it. Her wings lightly fluttered indicating she must be excited on having her favourite food.
I placed my chin in my palm watching Vedha licking her palm clean....

" Awww... This is the most beautiful thing I will ever see in my life." I sighed my eyes watching the little fairy.

" I am full. Thank you my queen.." She  squeaked glitters flew from her everywhere.
I awed giggling at the glitters...

" Does that mean you are healing?!" I asked nodding at the disappearing glittery dust.

" Yeah... Honey is our medicine..." Vedha squeaked looking at me and then behind me.

I don't need to look but I know it is my mates. She blushed turning towards me.
Okayyyyy.....
I know My mates have that effect. I winked at her when she looked at me.
She let out a giggle 🤭 adorably.

" So .... Now you are good to talk can you say why are you here and why are you calling her queen?" Gabriel asked softly his face full of curiosity and somewhat knowing look.