28

Karun POV:

Vedha hummed a song near my ears so low only I can hear it. It's so relaxing I hummed along with her. I opened my eyes and noticed everyone  watching me in awe.
I turned towards my mates in confusion and found their eyes glowing brightly in awe and Lust.
Oh my God.....
Did I flash my cleavage accidentally....

No... Iam wearing hoodie how is that even possible....

But when I looked down at my hands they are glowing ethereally...

I gasped looking at my mates and then at Vedha in confusion...

" Edward!!!! Oh my God .... Your magic left you to be with me. Does that mean now iam a Witch too...?" I asked looking at my whole body glowing mildly...

Both my mates chuckled at me.

" No Karun my mate... Yesterday when you destroyed the portal you unleashed your power. Now its making everyone know about it's presence. It means its your own power. Truth to be told you are actually more powerful than us now." Gabriel explained throwing me a pride look.

" But I can't seem to know it's even there. I have no idea how to use it." I shrugged turning towards crowd who are chatting with themselves sometimes pointing at me. It's annoying actually.

" Don't worry Iam here to teach you that!!" Vedha exclaimed rubbing her cheek against mine.

I giggled looking at her in awe. So cute.

" Thank you Vedha." I nodded at her .

" No it's my pleasure. Iam so lucky to be with you My Queen." She exclaimed again fluttering her wings flying around me in circle her small body spewing glitters around me.

Awwwww.....

Both my mates chuckled at my obsession on glitters.

" Lovely..." I awed giggling at her. Even some people in the room cooed at Vedha.
She is so beautiful even they can't resist her charm.

" It's amazing to see how playful fairy is with your mate. Our king is so powerful direct descendant of Moon goddess Durga itself even he is not lucky enough to see fairy. We are so lucky to witness this because of your mate. We all know how protective Goddess Durga of her fairies. If she sent the fairy to be with your mate then there must be strong reason for that. I believe you My king but its so surreal to understand everything. " A man with kind eyes spoke nodding in understanding.

" Not to forget about the portal." Another lady shuddered.

" Yes.. It denotes dark is near.  if the portal opened the destruction caused by the creatures is unaccountable." A man with red streaks in his head frowned then looking at fairy who is leaning on my shoulder whilst flying like she is my guardian and no one should dares to insult or cross me.

He smirked on looking at showing off fairy before turning towards me with kind eyes. He smiled nodding at me before turning towards My mates in approval.

" Vedha give your wings some rest." I said looking at her buzzing wings in concern.

" My queen... Iam alright. I can fly for weeks even extra week without getting tired. So relax My queen." She explained shrugging nonchalantly.

" Still it makes me anxious about your health." I frowned thinking back to the day when I found her in undesirable condition.

" If thats what you want." She squeaked perching on my shoulder whilst rubbing herself on my cheeks.

" Aren't you cute!!" I cooed looking back at my mates who are frowning at me.

" I feel ignored." Gabriel stated whin thin lips.

" Count me too." Edward shrugged with twinkle in his eyes.

Both vedha and I giggled at their childish behaviour.

" First time it happened it created havoc in our planet and not to mention even greater powers can't destroy it like your mate did. It proves your Mate is definitely powerful than all of us combined." A man with neat beard exclaimed.
I am tired of not knowing their name.
And They are praising me like that but I feel like it's not about me. Actually I feel like they are speaking about someone else and iam just hearing from sideline.
Even I am awe with myself. Is that even possible?!

" Doesn't it feel like coincidence?! Something is brewing behind our back and suddenly two powerful kings found their mate not mates and then fairy appearing and claiming that mate as Goddess reincarnation and then portal appearance and it's destroyed by her." The bearded man said looking at Gabriel.

" It's prophecy on motion." Vedha exclaimed her eyes wide.

" Yes it's sounds like that." Red streak man answered.

" What's the purpose behind the prophecy?!" Sangrima asked throwing a mean glare at me.

Suck it up Witch... Edward is mine ...I snorted internally for which Edward smirked throwing me a horny look.

I winked at him turning towards Sangrima with smug look.

See...

" A greater good for your planet. It's time for you all to return to your planet. Without harmony between the two powerful species your planet is withering away. Durga already predicted it when she sent Lycans to Earth. Now you all got what you need it's time to get back." Vedha answered her eyes glazing distantly.

" But what's the deal with portal and dark ones claiming Karun?!" Gabriel growled looking at me anxiously.

" Your child. They are afraid of the power your child going to bring with her." Vedha answered with excitement.

Everyone gasped including me.

" You are pregnant My queen." Vedha exclaimed clapping her hands in glee..

I turned towards my mates who looked at me in excitement, amazement and so much more...

" How we didn't see this?!" Edward exclaimed looking at Gabriel for answer.

" Isn't she already powerful!!!" Vedha giggled kissing my cheeks and looking at me with pride.

I turned towards the council hall where I watch everyone sat with bewildered expression.

I am going to be a  Mom....

I turned towards my mates with frown.

They looked back with panic with my expression.

" You guys better marry me soon." I said my eyes turning into slit.

They release a relieved sigh.

" Tomorrow." Gabriel promised with grin and Edward winked kissing my forehead with so much emotions in his eyes.

They both looked at me with glazed eyes and proud smile.

" We are going to be father." Edward said looking back at council.

" It's time for celebration." Gabriel spoke clapping along with our council members.

I laughed along with Vedha rubbing my still flat stomach but feeling proud of My Daughter already.