19

Karun POV:

After the conversation with Jacob I came to know something about my mates world. But it doesn't cover even half of the information about them. That's what Jacob said and he also said who knows the history I read can be a twisted one.

I hummed closing my eyes lying under a tree trying to clear my mind for a while. I wander my senses further into nature to capture its essence. It's so peaceful. The twittering sound of birds , The fresh smell of soil and grass , The splashing sound of water nearby and the scraping sound of something pulling something.... What the hell is that sound... It's new...

I opened my eyes trying to seek that sound .. and when I focused closely my eyes zoomed like some camera showing ants pulling grains towards its hole and the view is so much more clear ... I am really shocked at how much power I have now.... I slightly panicked it's borderline overwhelming when suddenly my senses became so accurate all of a sudden.

Like when I acknowledged the power it poured every information around me in my mind. Maybe I need some manual copy to know how to control shit.
This is creepy.

But I welcomed this power with an open hand because it's empowering to think about having so much more power than others. I can do heavy workout without shedding a single drop of sweat , My senses are so accurate and acute to the point I can hear something human can never imagine. Is this because My mates are powerful. I can understand this is partially from Gabriel. Does that mean mates of every Lycan can have senses like mine.

I should ask Gabriel or Edward about that.
What power I acquired from Edward?!

How about testing it?!

I stand infront of the pond and thought... Can I walk on the pond water without getting wet?! No I am not God ... That's ridiculous...

How about controlling it?! Like Avatar!!!

Damn iam becoming idiot by this thoughts.

I plopped on the ground looking at pond where I saw a lotus flower so close to wilting stage. It's really sad to look at it.

I moved towards it caressing slowly and like electricity a golden rope coiled out of me into the flower. Eyes and mouth sprouted on the flower making me gasp and I crawl away in fear.

What is that?! It reminds me of Moonaluna but isn't it the dream?!

Even if it's real how come it came here in the middle of the pond and that too from my power or Edwards.

It's so confusing.

" Hello Queen!!!" The Lotus squeaked shyly making me swoon. Damn it even blushed making hers cheeks bloom baby pink to Dark pink. How adorable!!!!

" Uhhh... Queen??? No no Iam just Karun.... Who are you?!" I asked looking at magical lotus.

It giggled ... " I am Chinky." It said in a melodic voice...

" It said in a melodic voice