22

Karun POV:

Gabriel eyes narrowed before softening on seeing my shaking form.

" Seriously 😒... That's what you thought about me?! Do you really think I will be still alive after killing mate of first born Wizard? " Gabriel asked folding his hands in exasperation.

" Yeah. He would be a pile of Ash." Edward responded his eyes glowing brightly.
I shuddered at his conviction.

" Oh.. Iam sorry." I smiled sheepishly. Damn.

" So who then?! " I asked thinking who has such courage to act so brazenly without even thinking first.
Mate is sacred among Supernatural beings even if they are evil their heart beats for their mate.

" Mundam Lycane. Gabriel's father." Edward said grinding his teeth.

Oh..

" Don't call him my father. Just because I born from his Ash doesn't mean iam his son." Gabriel growled expressing his displeasure. His nails and Canines descend indicating his control is in end of the tether.

I rushed towards him rubbing his back while hugging into his chest.
He released a long breathe before pressing me into him like he want to bury me into his body.

" Iam sorry Gabriel. You are right." Edward bowed apologising.

" Are you saying Gabriel born from Ash .. Like phoenix?!" I asked remembering about how they were born again and again from its Ash.

 Like phoenix?!" I asked remembering about how they were born again and again from its Ash

" Yeah you can say that but Mundam didn't self combust like Phoenix. Even though Lycans are created to guard us they became desperate for company... A mate....centuries after centuries being alone and then Moon goddess Durga understood that. So she blessed them with mates. Everything is going well but it didn't last long. The demon king didn't like how we were living in harmony while they were burning for eternity. Still they can't interfere directly that's where Vampires came into play. They corrupted Lycan mates. They wanted more power more wealth and wanted to rule our planet. This displeased our goddess which led to great war led by me and few pureblood like me. More lives are lost because of that. That's when Mundam thought by killing our mate they can achieve what they want.
But we never expected they will stoop so low. They know how sacred Mate bonds are!! But when we realised their plan it's too late. That's when moon goddess Durga interfered with the war herself. She is so angry cursing Lycans to go mateless and burned Mundam to Ash.. Every Lycan felt their bond break which crumpled their existence but I am long gone to care about that and tried to killed myself and nearly succeded but Moon goddess Durga saved me and made me promise.The rest you know how after centuries Lycan women perished because of their sin and Demons and vampires completely banned from our planet." Edward finished releasing a long breathe like biggest weight on his shoulder are now puffed into air. ... So relieved...

" That's wow... But what about Gabriel's birth....? Did he suddenly born from Ash as a full grown man." I asked feeling sad that he has no childhood, No mother or father.