29

Karun POV:

The whole council hall is flurry of excitement. Some threw excited look some congratulated some threw a glare and envious look ( Definitely not some witch)... It's overwhelming to say.

I still can't believe Iam pregnant.... It's even difficult to grasp than Iam being a goddess... I don't know or care whether iam a goddess or not but I care about being pregnant. A tiny baby in my womb. Oh my God...

I turned towards my mates who are looking at me here and there with pride and lust...

Pride PAPA...

That's what they are feeling.... They never stopped filling our bond with Love...
But Iam not going to ramble here about My insecurity about Me being a Mom because I am not alone in this..

So yes... Iam going to be the best Mom in the world but definitely not the one who spoil her.... Oh iam just excited 😆!!! Can I grow her fastly with my power? Oh that's too much...but can I turn my vision into x-ray and look at my baby by myself.... But I can simply ask doctors rights?!

Oh iam going crazy!!! It's Hormones 🤔.... Maybe.... Yes yes definitely Hormonal.... I heard about that from.... Where?!?! .... Yeah from someone.....

Shut up I promised not to ramble like some idiot.... But you already are!!!
That's enough.... Control it...

" What are you thinking about?! I feel like Iam in some whirlwind 🌪️ already getting dizzy from your emotions." Edward chuckled looking at my narrowed eyes.

" You are going to be a Papa so suck it up and own it." I smirked winking at smiling Gabriel who is watching me with bemusement.

" That sassy mouth of yours." Edward grumbled pinching my lips making me hiss at the pain and he soothed it by caressing it with his thumb...

His eyes are full of adoration and Love I just want to get sucked into it and live there.

Oh look iam a poet Now!!! The things we do for love.

Gabriel chuckled shaking his head throwing me a sneaky kiss...

" This meeting is giving me headache. I just want to make love to my pregnant mate and sleep on her breasts. Is that too much to ask?!" Gabriel grumbled looking at the council members who are discussing about the prophecy vedha just revealed.

" We have to increase security where the portal appeared." A young man spoke nodding at Gabriel.

" They know our strength and just saw what Karun is capable of. We can't predict where it will appear again. I just pray it must within this area so that we can prevent chaos in human World." Gabriel explained deep in thought.

"Are you sure it will appear again?" I asked frowning at the notion. I just want my pregnancy to go smooth. This prophecy and other Jujus are already stressing me.
When I turned towards my mates they scrutinized me with frown.

What?!

" Karun you know the herirrachy of power right?!" Edward asked propping his thumb under his chin.
Uh .. So sexy...

" Yeah... Once you said... Demon In the top and all... Yeah.." I nodded.

" The creatures that tried to get out are soldiers of Hades who is king of underworld. They never cared about anything unless it meddled with their herirrachy. If Vedha is correct our baby is created from the blood of the Goddess and two ancient powerful entity Aka us. She is going to be more powerful than any of us which means Hades considers her as his competition." Edward explained while whole council became pin drop silence at the newfound information.