31

Karun POV:

How do you cope up with all the news that changed your world upside-down?! Some cry, Some will say All is well and some may even think Fuck off.. and I.... Ramble....but not today because what's the point anyway.

" Sorry about your throne." I shrugged kissing Gabriel's luscious lips.

" Oh No problem." He waved dismissing my worries.

" I asked our cooks to prepare food. Shall we go?!" Edward said pulling me up.

"  Sure. But I need a kiss from you after all this crazy time." I smirked making him wink mischievously.

" Sure. When we reach our room I will kiss all your tiredness away." Edward whispered near my ear drawing mewl and giggles from my lips.

I searched for my fairy and now my pet subramani but they both are chasing each other merrily.

" Vedha come on let's go." I called out.

" Oh You three go and enjoy your remaining day. We will be back after sometime." She shooed us making me smile at her cuteness.

" Ok. Be careful." I replied hugging both my Mates from middle.

" It's just been over single day but it feels like eon." I huffed moving towards the building.

" Not to mention the surprises. I hate surprises." Gabriel grumbled pulling me into chaste kiss.

" Ofcourse." I commented sarcastically kissing his fingers.

After we arrived at our room I practically devoured the delicious foods greedily much to my mates amusement.
I just replied ' I have two stomachs to fill now.' for which they smiled looking at my still flat stomach but soon to be big one. Well I can't wait.

Well everything is fine by now. No conspiracy No war No portal...
All is fine and well but I felt something is going on behind my back. I can feel it but when I chase it all I got is dead ends.
When I asked my mates they just kissed me and said it's nothing.

The word itself has some power which echoed in my mind. No it's not nothing it has to be something. My instincts scratched and clawed whenever I tried to ignore it. They are so persistent to find it.

I just don't know whom to ask anymore. I wanted to train with Vedha to improve my skills and to remember my past life but my mates said that will affect our baby. It may stress her.

I walked towards the pond I spend so much of time nowadays. Nature fills my senses making me release a contented sigh. So peaceful. I looked where I saved another fairy Like Lotus Tinto. I smiled rubbing my stomach where I can feel the small bulge.

" My Queen." I jumped and turned towards the source and found Tinto standing by my side.

" Tinto." I called giving her full blown smile.

" I have no time please you have to listen to me. This is much important." She rushed out her eyes darting sides and front in panic.

" What is that troubling you?!" I asked picking her and placing on my knees.

She picked out a small pouch and placed it near her.

" Take it. Hide it.Time has come. When you want to know the truth rub it. " She rushed and jumped down.

" Wait. I don't understand." I tried to call her but she is already fading like sand in air.

" One day you will." She finished fading away.

I opened my mouth but closed it frowning at the cryptic words.
What the hell is this about?!
I surveyed the area before looking at the small pouch.