13

Karun POV:

I woke up with a start when alarm ⏰ made sound like it's end of the world and I rubbed my eyes clearing the haze in my eyes....Ahhh now the world is clear. My brain rebooted by sending the previous day's data for analysis.. Well I think 🤔 it's a really uneventful day for sure.

I turned to my left to find Gabriel sleeping peacefully clutching my waist tightly but Edward is no where to be seen. He must have left after Gabriel's arrival.

I assume Gabriel must have returned after midnight. I combed his silky strands slowly not ready to wake him yet. He must be tired 😴.

When I tried to get up Gabriel grabbed my waist burying into my cleavage well that's ticklish and pushing my arousal. I squirmed trying to remain still but it's getting late for me. I have to visit gym to boost my adrenaline addiction.

" Gabriel....." I whispered combing his hair marvelling at the silkiness. Damn I am jealous. I touched my hair even though it's not like toilet brush still it can rebel with my toothbrush. Maybe it's time to visit salon to take care of it.

I pulled away slightly making Gabriel growl slightly and that is so erotic....
I hummed closing my eyes at the sensation.

" Where do you think you are going smelling like that?!" His morning voice is everything I can swoon for... What's with these guys everything being perfect.

" I need to pee and go to gym. My body needs some work out after two days of lagging." I said pulling him into my breast instead of pushing away which he accepted gracefully. I mean I can't resist... Too hard....Too hard.....

" But the way you are holding me says other story. I am not going to complain anyway. This is more comfortable I have ever felt before. " He said pulling me again lightly nipping at my breast skin.

I gasped closing my eyes and my toe curled at the delicious feeling. It never goes away.

" But Edward complained that I am hogging all you to myself and I said you usually go to gym by morning and he is waiting for you there." He said finally looking at me with his violet eyes ... They are so beautiful.... I just want to swim in those mesmerizing pools if that even possible.

"Then I need to go there soon." I said stretching my limbs mewling at the sensation it brings. My sight blacked out lightly but I shook my head releasing the haze again. Jumping out of the bed as gracefully I can once again I stretched out groaning.

Okay I think that's enough. I turned towards Gabriel who is watching my every movement with amusement dancing in his eyes.

I raised my brow asking him silently what's so funny.

" Sometime you behave more like Percy your cat and it's so sexy on you. The way your breasts and ass push out when you bend backwards are so erotic." He said scanning my whole body his tongue sweeping over his lips in sexy drag is too much for me.

I bit my lips Goosebumps erupting all over my skin in pleasure. I entered the bathroom slowly swinging my hips little bit dramatically while slowly removing my buttons on the shirt giving him a strip tease.

His eyes darkened and he crouched slightly like predator pouncing for its prey. I threw my shirt on him leaving my upper body completely naked for him to feast. His eyes glowed scanning my breasts. He slowly took my shirt sniffing it and released a low growl without removing his eyes from me and that's my cue to run. I ran inside bathroom locking it with a smirk.
That's so daring even for me.

" You are so going to pay for that My mate." His voice is bit rough by my tease and I moaned lightly at how that affects me.

I cleaned myself as quickly I can and left the room after kissing Gabriel 😉..
He said that he will meet me for lunch...