Happily ever after...

Asher mailed the pilot to get the plane ready already and informed his PA to pack his items in it

Asher mailed the pilot to get the plane ready already and informed his PA to pack his items in it. So all he ha to do is reach the Airport.

Just then Taxi stopped suddenly making him wonder what happened.

" Sir please I need a lift. I will pay pretty please. " A girl with white dress practically begged.

" It's already booked. You can ask them. If they are okay with that I have no problem." The driver replied looking back.

Asher has no interest in giving lift and informed Thomas to refuse the girl.
He took out his mobile and started to reply to emails losing interest in the conversation anymore.

That girl moved to Asher's side.

" Sir please... I already called a taxi but because of the climate I can't get hold of any. So please... I will get off at the next stop." The girl begged but Asher just shook his head not even glancing at her.

" Iam sorry Whoever you are. I am already late and have no time for you." He simply said placing his hand outside the window.

" Driver. Let's go." Thomas said sliding in his seat.

" Hey you ... Assholes." The girl screamed throwing her hand just then her finger grazed his knuckles for a second.

It felt like a shock Asher gasped. Some memories flashed in his brain  a girl who is already dead. His face is full of grief and longing before he close his eyes dying along with her falling into dark abyss. Her face is blurred he can't recognise the girl.
His heart drummed and longed towards the girl , her touch .....

" Stop the car now... Stopp...." He shouted making the car come to jerk.

" Hey what about Hawaii...." Thomas shouted but Asher ignored him getting out of the car running towards the place where the girl touched him.
All he remembers is the girl wearing a white dress...That's the only clue.

Just when he got near the place the girl pulled her black hoodie over body covering her white dress.

Asher checked the place frantically for white dressed girl oblivious to that girl has already covered it with black hoodie.

" Excuse me... Did you see a girl in white dress?! " He asked everyone in that place.

When the girl checked the place she realised she was the only one who was in white dress until she covered it with black hoodie and also realised he was one who refused to give a lift.

As naughty she is she decided to play with him.

" Hello excuse me... Are you searching for a girl in white dress?" She asked earning  Asher's attention.

" Oh!!! You know her.. Please tell me her name and address... Please ..." He begged.

" Of course I know her.. She is my friend after all." She said shaking her head like he offended her.

" Oh really... That's Good.. Then please can you tell me her name and her address..." He urged ..

" Hello. Wait... First of all Who are you? Why do you need her address?!" She asked placing her both hands on her petite hips glaring at him.

Asher blinked at her inquiry. He must gain her trust that way he can get information through her.

" That's a really long story and you will get bored. So why don't you just provide her address?" He kept his face so innocent pleading her.

" Oh really... I have enough time to hear your story." She replied making him grumble under his breath.

" What is it?!" She asked making him laugh hysterically to cover his insult for her.

" What I mean is I will tell my story to you. Sarah and I are madly in love with each other but her father is against our love." The girl gasped at his lie.

" Oh really!!! But Sarah is not her name!! " The girl smirked looking at stuttering Asher.

" What???? He even changed her name." Asher exclaimed.

The girl gasped inside looking at Asher who is spinning lies about her and reciting it to her. You are so going to pay for this .

" So what is her name now?!" He requested with a pitiful face.

" Hmm..." She raised her eyebrows looking at him up and down. He really is the most  handsome she has ever seen in her life but why is he asking about her and lying so much like this to know about her.
She has to be careful.

" Please." He begged again.

" Karun." She gave her original name.

" Wow.... It suits her." He grinned sheepishly.

" So continue with your story." Karun asked sitting by a nearby bench.

" Dammit. Won't she just shut up and tell me the address already!!" Asher grumbled under his breath and concocted his love story which didn't even begin.

" Well.... What can I say!!! Me and Karun loved each other but the Asshole of his father didn't accept us.." he said with a pitiful voice.

" Did you just call her father Asshole?!" Karun gasped at his audacity.

" Yeah... Why are you reacting like I scolded your father?!" He grumbled getting annoyed by her.

" Nothing... Just continue " Karun gritted out glaring at him.

" Yeah the story.... Then we had no choice but to run away to start a new life . Alas.. her dickhead father somehow found us. He separated us and kept her somewhere I didn't know." He finished letting out a sigh.
He checked Karun whether he convinced her with the story.

Karun thought why not use him and play with him for a week. It will be fun and time passing right.
She smirked internally putting her thoughts into action.

" Don't worry. I will make your love come true." She promised oblivious to the fate which set their action in motion.

Please do read My other story and don't be a silent reader.