Chapter 8

(What's Love By Fat Joe)

Schlatt's Pov

I hit the record button, and joined back into the discord call. Charlie and Ted were starting to record too. I waited for them to tell me that they were okay, grabbing my phone and scrolling through it.

"So... I want to start off with what I think everyone else wants to know." Ted started to speak, causing me to put down my phone and listen to him.

"What's going on with Schlatt and Red?" Ted asked quickly after that, causing me to scoff and roll my eyes.

"Nothing is going on between me and that asshole." I spoke, causing them both to laugh.
"This shit isn't funny. She sent a picture of a positive pregnancy test to my mother!" I scoffed, as both of their mouths dropped open.

"She did, what!" Charlie yelled before breaking out into laughter.

"Schlatts mom probably had a heart attack." Charlie laughed out, and I rolled my eyes.

"You don't even know. She called me in the middle of the night, she was fucking pissed. I called Roxanne up, and she thought it was the funniest thing in the world." I spoke, and Charlie held his hand over his mouth.

"Roxanne? Hello? Why did you send my mom a pregnancy test! I didn't know we had sex!" Charlie made his voice high pitched, causing Ted to laugh.

"You're a dick." I harshly said which made Ted laugh even harder.

"Oh be careful! I might have to send your mom a pregnancy test too!" Charlie spoke, out of breath from how much he was laughing.

He really thinks this shit is funny.

"Who would you love to have on the show-" Ted couldn't even get his full sentence out, without Charlie screaming.

"Red! Roxanne!" Charlie screamed, and I rolled my eyes.

"You love to make me miserable." I said, and he laughed loudly.

"I do." And I knew he was telling the truth.

"All because you got hosted." Ted spoke, a smile forming on his face.

"Fuck you." I said, rolling my eyes.

"I bet you wish you could fuck Roxanne!" Charlie jokingly said, Ted laughed even harder then i think i've ever seen him laugh.

"I actually hate you both."

"I bet you want to take her to the gun range, teach her how to shoot, and then shoot something else!" Charlie snorted with laughter.

"Roxanne please don't sue us, this is all a joke. Please don't have beef with us, just have it with Schlatt." Ted spoke quickly into his mic, and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll have beef with her the rest of my life. Fuck her. She deserves it."

"No. I actually thought it was funny when she hosted you. It was deserved. You needed to be hosted, especially by someone as confident as her." Ted reasoned, and I shrugged.

"I don't see how it's any different than Minx." I said and Charlie raised his hand and slammed it down on his desk.

"Well. No offense to Minx, we love you, but Roxanne would be such a better fit for you." Charlie said and I rolled my eyes before speaking.

"Never in my life will I ever date that thing."

"I want everyone to clip that, and in a few months when Roxanne is the special guest on our show with Schlatt, I want everyone to say that we told him so." Ted said with a smile and I shook my head.

"Yeah right."

"What are you guys doing for the halloween party?" Ted asked, and Charlie sat up excitedly.

"I'm being slime." Charlie said with excitement, causing us both to laugh.

"Schlatt?" Ted asked, and I shrugged.

"I dont know."

I'm not ready for this halloween party.

626 Words