Chapter 18

(Slut! By Taylor Swift)

Schlatt's Pov

"Are you ready? Your taking fucking forever." I yelled, rolling my eyes as I sat on the couch.
Roxanne's phone rang in my pocket, so I took it out and looked at it. The Twitter notification caught me off guard and I stood up.

@jschlatt
|

"Roxanne!!" I yelled, knocking on the door

"Stop taking pictures of my cat, and give me my phone, before-" The door swung open and she stood there in a skin tight black dress.

The black strappy heels, the glitter spray she made me buy for her, the necklaces, bracelets, and her hair in her natural curls.

She looked good.

"Are we ready or are you going to keep staring at me?" She tilted her head up and smiled.

She was tall with heels on, but I was still taller than her. It felt good. I stared down at her and she chuckled.

"I assume you're going to stare?" Her smile was wide as she walked past me, Jambo following her quickly.

"Don't stare at my ass. I know you want to." She spun around, looking at me with a smile before putting my phone down.

How she even got it, I have no clue.

"Don't worry, I was staring at your tits instead." I rolled my eyes, before she laughed.

I watched her eyes crinkle, her cheeks uplift, her smile widen. I felt that familiar burn in my chest and she grabbed my wallet.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked as she slipped her cards in.

"I'm not carrying a purse, so you're carrying my things I'll need." She patted my chest, giving me my wallet.

I grabbed my phone while she grabbed my hand. I held my keys and we walked out of the door. She walked quickly for someone in heels. When we got into the car, she pulled the mirror down and stared at herself.

She fixed her lipstick, rubbed underneath her eyes, and looked at me. She leaned on the center console and I felt the lump form in my throat.

"What?" I said, and she just smiled.

"I can't admire?" She smirked.

"So does that mean I can admire you?" I felt the words stumble out of my mouth.

"You have been all day, love." She smirked and I felt my hands sweat.

I looked away from her, starting the car and pulling out of my parking spot. She chuckled softly, before looking out of the window.

"When we get there, there will be cameras." I looked over at her and she nodded, her smile fading.

"Well they better take pictures of us because we look so good." She flattened the collar of my shirt, and I felt my heartbeat faster.

She always makes my heart race.

"Don't touch me, weirdo." I said before she laughed.

I parked my car, and got out. She slowly got out of the car and held onto my bicep. Why? I have no idea. I wanted to push her off, I wanted to just walk side by side, but this made me feel special. I felt like I was protecting her.

I am protecting her.

From her jerk ex-boyfriend.

The camera flashed, and I felt anxiety creep up at every step I took, but I hid it. Roxanne smirked, staring at them, causing me to shake my head.

"You're weird." I said, and she held onto me tighter.

"Roxanne, what is your opinion on your ex labeling you as a slut?" A random stranger yelled from the street.

"I think it's worth it for once!" Roxanne yelled back, the smile dropping from her face.

I placed my hand on her lower back, pushing her inside of the place quicker, and looked behind me to make sure nobody followed me.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded her head quickly.

"Schlatt!" People started to walk up to me, and I looked at Roxanne.

"Move." I spoke and grabbed Roxanne's hand.
We weaved through the people, and made it to our seats. I pulled her chair out, and she sat down with a thanking nod.

"Let's try and have a good night? Yeah?" I said, leaning over to her, before sitting down.

"Yeah." She whispered, before I grabbed her hand, holding it.

"Everyone wants him, that's my crime." She sang, and I shook my head with laughter.

"Yet everyone is staring at you." I whispered to her, and she looked around.

"No they-" She looked around and stopped when she saw people staring at her.

"Look at you Roxanne, people would be stupid if they didn't stare." I brushed her hair out of her face, and she smiled.

"You're ugly and I'm hot, it's perfect." She laughed out, and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah. It's perfect."

802 Words