Chapter 14

(STARTRUKK By 3OH!3 & Katy Perry)

Schlatt's Pov

"Your phone is ringing, turn it off." Ted said from the bed on the other side of the room. I groaned, rolling over and grabbing it.

"What?" I answered, rubbing my eyes with my other hands.

"You still have my phone." The raspy voice came through my phone as I looked on my nightstand.

Why do I have Roxanne's phone?

"Where are you staying, I'll come meet you." She spoke quickly and I sat up, looking at Ted who was awake and scrolling on his phone.

"Uhh, I'll drop a pin." I said.

I didn't exactly know where we were staying. I had no idea how I got here after last night either. Now that I think about it, I don't even remember what happened after a while last night. I shared my location and heard her hum in response.

"I'll be there in 10, please be down there because I don't have a phone to tell you I'm there." She sounded annoyed, causing me to roll my eyes.

She hung up the phone before I stood up. I threw my phone on the bed, grabbed a shirt and put it on. I slipped on my sneakers, just leaving my sweatpants on, and grabbed my phone. I grabbed a hoodie, putting it on before grabbing both phones and putting it in my pocket.

"Are you good?" Ted asked, sitting up to look at me and I nodded.

"Yeah, I need to run downstairs real quick. What happened last night?" I asked, grabbing the door card and looking at him.

"You don't remember?" He chuckled, causing me to look at him with a confused expression.

"No? What the fuck happened?" I looked at the clock above the small desk and huffed.

"Save that thought. I'll be back. We aren't done with this conversation." I opened the door as he laughed, leaving the room and walking down the hallway towards the elevator.

As I passed Charlie and Grace's hotel room I banged on the door and laughed. I got into the elevator, pressing the button for the main level, and waiting. I pulled my hood up, keeping my hands in my pocket as I yawned.

The elevator stopped and I stepped off, walking outside and looking around at the people who walked by. Roxanne was leaning against the same black car as yesterday. I walked across the parking lot, taking in her.

"Your shirt is see through." I said, and she chuckled.

"It's not. You can just see my bra, Schlatt." She shook her head, before I handed her phone to her.

"Don't you look comfortable?" She smirked, looking me up and down.

"You're a lot shorter without heels on." I said, looking down at her, and she smiled, looking away from me.

"Do you need a jacket?" I asked her, noticing her white t-shirt, but no jacket.

"I'm okay, thanks though." She said, but I noticed the goosebumps on her arm.

"Yeah whatever." I shrugged and she laughed, I took my hoodie off, the bottom of my shirt pulled up and I watched her eyes attach to me. I handed her the jacket and I felt the cold hit my skin.

"Put it on, or I'll kill you for making me take it off." I said, narrowing my eyes at her and she rolled hers.

"I never told you to take it off." She slipped her arms through, and put it over her body.

"Now people won't stare at your tits." I spoke sarcastically which made her laugh.

"Yeah, you mean you?" She asked, tilting her head to the side with a smirk.

"Fuck off." I rolled my eyes as she chuckled.

"Bye Schlatt." She said, placing her hand on my chest before walking away with a smile and getting into the driver's seat of the car.

I moved to the side, watching her pull out of the parking spot. She rolled down the window and waved to me as she pulled out of the parking lot and sped down the street, passing people and switching lanes.

"Bro your girlfriend is hot." A random girl from behind me said.

"She's not my-" The girl walked away with a smile on her face, getting into a car before i started walking back into the hotel.

I got back up to my room, and laid back on the bed. Ted looked at me with a questioning gaze.

"I thought you left with a jacket on?" Ted asked, a knowing smirk on his face and I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck off." I said, causing him to laugh.

"You're down two jackets, now. And a cowboy hat." He snorted out a laugh and I looked at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked as Charlie and Grace strolled into the room.

"Do you miss Roxanne yet?" Charlie asked, laughter bubbling from his mouth.

"What happened last night?!" I groaned, putting a pillow over my head.

"You gave her your jacket and hat." Ted started.
"You both got drunk and danced all night with each other. You were throwing back shots like they were nothing." Charlie said, smiling.

"You carried her to the car." Grace pointed out.

"You took her heels off for her." Ted laughed and I felt the goosebumps fill my arms.

"You braided her hair for her." Charlie said, and I heard Grace laugh.

"That one was so cute." Grace smiled, holding her hands over her face.

"I never thought I would see the day that you and her got along, but you were all over each other." Ted smirked, looking at Charlie.

"You guys were attached at the hip. Nobody else thought it was out of character beside us, Corpse and Julie." Charlie said, and I felt my hands sweat.

"Twitter also saw it. You drunk posted a couple things..." I jumped up and opened my phone, and I felt my face morph into confusion.

"Oh fuck." I said as I opened Twitter.

@jschlatt
|
Roxannne's wearing the hat, does that mean she's gotta ride the cowboy?

@crazygirlred
|

@jschlatt|Were gonna go to a shooting range view replies

@jschlatt
|
Were gonna go to a shooting range
view replies...
/

@crazygirlred
|
hell yeah!

@crazygirlred
|
Break up with ya boyfriend yeah yeah cause im bored

1041 Words