Chapter 17

(Let Me Love You By Arianna Grande & Lil Wayne)

Schlatt's Pov

I sat on the couch scrolling through my phone as Corpse was in the kitchen getting something. I didn't care, I just wanted him to feel comfortable. I scrolled through Twitter, and I was hoping Corpse hadn't looked at his phone yet, because it's going crazy.

@applejaxon
|
Redlighr is a slut. We broke up yesterday and she ran away to another man's house.
View replies...
|

@jschlatt
|
Learn how to fucking spell you idiot.
View replies...

@applejaxon
|
Who the hell even are you talking to like that
View replies...
|

@jschlatt
|
How's Ashlee? You know? The girl you cheated on Roxanne with before she broke up with you? And then you doxxed her? Right, you forgot to tell everyone that

#1 Trending: RedLight Doxxed
Streamer RedLight has been doxxed by her ex-boyfriend.

#2 Trending: Schlatt Protective
JSchlatt was quick to jump in and defend RedLight from the rumors and accusations against her after she was doxxed.

#3 Trending: Slut
RedLight is being framed as a slut on all social media platforms.

I closed my phone with a sigh, looking at Corpse who was now sitting on the couch. I stood up and changed the TV channels. I put the news on, and went to open a window.

The door to my bedroom opened, and Roxanne walked out wearing one of my shirts and a pair of sweatpants.

"What the fuck?" Corpse jumped up, grabbing my by the shirt and pushing me up against the wall.

"Matteo!" Roxanne yelled, noticing his quick movements.

"Misunderstanding pal. Put me down." I rolled my eyes with a smile, looking down at Corpse.
Corpse looked at me and let go of me. He stood in between us and closed his eyes.

"Someone explain this." Corpse said, looking at both of us.

"Um... Do you have my phone?" Roxanne asked me and I nodded.

"You're not getting it. It's bad. I'm not letting you see that shit." I said, and she let out a sigh.

"Twitter? What- Happened?" Corpse pulled out his own phone and Roxanne sat where I was sitting on the couch.

I threw her a blanket and she wrapped it around herself and Jambo.

My cat likes her.

My heart melted, but I couldn't let anyone see. Anyone even know how seeing her cuddle with my cat made me feel.

"Are you fucking serious?" Corpse spoke with anger, before I looked over his shoulder and saw him on Twitter.

"Is it that bad?" Roxanne went to grab my phone from the couch where I left it, but I grabbed it from her hands.

"Don't worry about it." I mumbled, sitting next to her on the couch.

"You're going to be with either one of us until you move in." Corpse said, and Roxanne shook her head.

"I'll be fine. When we go back, I'll get a place. I just didn't want to go to your apartment because Jaxon was following me. I didn't know where else to go." She whispered the last sentence and I felt my heartbreak.

"Go get a hoodie. We are gonna go grab you some clothes." I said, standing up and putting my shoes on.

"What? No. I'll be fine- I can just-" She started before I cut her off.

"Roxanne we have a fancy dinner tonight. Now that you're here, you are coming with me. Your brother has to film the Anthony podcast."

"Works perfectly with me." Corpse said while Roxanne's jaw dropped.

"Guys. I'll be fine. I don't need to stay by someone's side-"

"People are sending out death threats, Roxanne!" Corpse stood up, running his hands through his hair in a frustrated manner.

"Guys I don't need to be in the middle of your sibling shit." I said, walking into my room and seeing it cleaned.

She did not clean my room.

"You cleaned my room?" I poked my head out and Corpse laughed.

"I was stressed!" She said, her face turning red.

"She cleans when she's stressed." Corpse said before I nodded, grabbed two hoodies and her shoes.

"Let's go. You're going to be here for a couple days." I gave her the things and looked at Corpse.

"Thank you. For everything, and I'm sorry I exploded on you." Corpse mumbled to me while I waited for Roxanne.

"It's alright." I nodded my head, and he smiled short.

I grabbed my keys, and looked at Roxanne who was wrapping the blanket around Jambo. I smiled, opening the door and walking out.

"Call if you need anything." Roxanne said, looking back at Corpse.

I wish I had a sibling.

When we got to the car, Roxanne got in the passenger's seat quietly, and I got into the driver's seat. She moved her seat back, letting her legs stretch out a bit, and I started the car.

"I'm sorry about showing up randomly." Her voice was quiet, almost like she was scared to say anything.

"Be mean to me. I don't like it when you're nice." I said, not taking my eyes off of the road as I drove.

I leaned my one arm against the window, leaning my head against it as I drove with my right arm.

"Have you ever wanted to get on a motorcycle?" She asked, causing me to look over at her with confusion.

"I never thought I would have the chance. It's never been something I've needed to do." I looked back at the road, not wanting to stare at her too long and make her uncomfortable.

I may be an asshole sometimes, but I'm not a bad guy. Or I don't try to be.

"What do you need to do?" She questioned, and I felt my hand sweat against the steering wheel.

"I need to live a little. I feel like I've been so wrapped up in everything, that I just need to live." I looked at her from the corner of my eye, and she was looking out of the window.

"I can help with that." She looked at me, smiling, and I felt my heart start to beat faster.

"Can you now?" I raised my eyebrow at her and she smirked.

"Of course I can. You just have to live a little and let me."

1049 Words