Chapter 22

(No Hands By Waka Flocka Flame)

Schlatt's Pov

"Don't be a pussy." Roxanne said, rolling her eyes as I stared at her.

She was wearing a sparkly silver dress, and sparkly heel boots. I've learned that Roxanne loves sparkly things. She loves shining. Her hair was curled, and she had on glitter eye makeup, and bright red lipstick.

I couldn't help but stare at her. Nothing was ever going to amount to the amount of beauty she has. Nothing was going to keep me from staring at her either. Staring at her makes me feel like I'm the luckiest man alive. She makes me feel like the luckiest man alive.

"Schlatt?" She quietly asked, crossing her arms over herself to hide herself.

"What are you doing?" I asked, standing up and grabbing her arms and dropping them down to her side.

"You're staring." She stated and I felt my heart drop.

"Oh fuck no. Roxanne we are not doing this." I grabbed her face gently, making her look at me.

"Doing-" She started and stopped once she saw the way I was looking at her.

"You're beautiful. Don't hide it, and don't you dare hide from it." She rolled her eyes with a soft smile on her face.

"Are you ready?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Depends on what we're doing. Especially when you're dressed like that." I said and she laughed. She grabbed my hand, her keys and slipped her phone into my pocket.

"Do I look like your personal item carrier?" I raised my eyebrow at her and she stared at me.
"Are you going to tell me no?" She asked pointedly as we started to walk out of Corpse's apartment.

"That's what i thought." She whispered, walking in front of me.

I stared at her as she walked away. Her heels clicked against the floor with every step she took. Her dress hugged her body in all the right ways. I can't lie, I am checking her out, someone would be stupid to not check her out. She spun around facing me as I still stood in the same spot I was in.

"Are you coming?" She asked before I let the door close completely.

I don't know if i can handle tonight.

"Yea-" I couldn't even get a full sentence out.

She had me in a trance. I felt it getting harder to breathe once she grabbed my arm with a smile, pulling me along with her. Roxanne doesn't know the power she has over me. Roxanne doesn't know the power she has over anyone because one look into those beautiful brown eyes, you're fighting to not fall deeper down.

"Maria Hayes?" The uber driver asked before she nodded and got into the car.

I followed her in, and shut the door. She told the uber driver where we were going and i put my arm around her as I watched the man check her out in the mirror.

"Are you excited?" She asked, looking up at me as I held eye contact with the creep in the front seat.

"Of course I am." I looked down at her with a smile and she looked at me with a confused expression.

The drive was short, and I was questioning why we didn't walk, but I was fine with whatever she wanted. She's the boss. When we got out of the uber, the air was blowing, and Roxanne was practically jumping with excitement.