Chapter 20

(Love Me By Lil Wayne)

Schlatt's Pov

I opened the door to my apartment. Corpse was recording his new song, and I had to stop at my PO Box. Roxanne was asleep when I left, so I left her here, and I left her phone on the table in case she needed anything. 

My apartment was loud, and it wasn't because of music, it wasn't because of the TV. It was because of yelling. Jambo ran up to me as I walked through the door, causing me to look around cautiously.

The door opened, and the footsteps came down the hallway stopping at the entryway to the kitchen.

"I don't get why you're so obsessed. I fuck who i want, and i fuck who i dont." Roxanne was standing there in my sweatpants and a hoodie.

"Ransack my closet, why don't you?" I rolled my eyes, taking her phone from her hands.

"Schlatt-"

"Who the fuck is that?" I heard the voice say before looking at the number.

I made Roxanne delete his number, but that didn't mean that I didn't recognize the number. I took a deep breath as Roxanne looked at me with a confused expression.

"I would say something sassy but you don't deserve it." I said, and the line went quiet.

"You-" Roxanne tried to speak, looking at me with a certain look in her eyes.

Almost as if she was scared. I know that shes scared of me being doxxed, that she's scared of Jaxon trying to ruin my career, but to that i say, game fucking on.

"Hello Jaxon. I would say it's nice to meet you, but it isn't." I spoke, grabbing her and pulling her closer.

I could see the anxiety build on her face. I could see her leg start to bounce, and I knew that she was worried. Worried about me, and nothing made me happier. I twirled her curls around with my finger as she stood there looking up at me.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Is there an echo in here, babe?" I asked Roxanne, smirking as I looked at her mouth drop open.

"There's no way she moved on that quick- Put her back on the phone." He spoke angrily which caused me to laugh.

"Sorry, we're busy." I hung up the phone, blocking the number as she sat on the floor and played with Jambo.

"Thank you." She didn't look up at me, and it made me wonder why.

"Roxanne?" I asked, and she hummed, causing me to overthink.

"Fucking fine." I mumbled, sitting on the floor next to her.

She looked at me with a confused expression, and I tried to read her emotions. There were so many emotions swimming in her eyes. There were so many emotions crossing her face. She looked like she was a sinking ship with emotions attacking her, instead of patching her ship up.

"Talk to me. You're annoying when you're upset." I spoke and she smiled.

"You're annoying in general." She scoffed and a smile formed on my face.

"Okay loser. Says the one who showed up to my house in the middle of the night, uninvited, might I add." I spoke sarcastically and she smiled.

"Thanks." She said, and I nodded.

"If being mean to you makes you feel better I can do that for the rest of my life." My words fell from my mouth quicker than I expected them to.

"Rest of your life, ay?" She smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck you." I said, standing up, before she quickly stood up with me.

"You look good in red." She said, pointing at my shirt.

"Did you know my youtooz went on sale? Buy it." I smiled, my back facing away from her so she couldn't see.

"I already did, though I had to mail it to my brothers." She frowned after I turned around to face her.

"I was fucking joking. Oh my god, Roxanne." I ran my hand down my face, and opened my wallet up quickly.

"Oh my god, Roxanne!" She mimicked with a wide smile on her face.

"What the fuck?" Corpse said, swinging the door open.

"I didn't mean to make it sound like i was fucking your sister." I said, my face turning red quickly.

"To be fair, I was the one screaming my own name." Roxanne shrugged, a smile growing on her face.

"I would never date that thing." Roxanne joked, looking at me.

"I'm glad we agree." I scoffed and Corpse rolled his eyes.

"You guys secretly like each other, just admit it." Corpse spoke which made us both turn and face him.

I completely forgot that he came in.

"I don't like- You need a haircut, oh my god." Roxanne smiled, looking up at me.

"You just noticed?" I narrowed my eyes at her and she nodded.

"Hello?" Corpse said, and she turned back to face him.

"Wait, are you coming back home with us?" She faced me again, causing Corpse to clap his hands.

"Earth to Roxanne and Schlatt!" Corpse spoke loudly.

"Uh... I don't know." I responded honestly and she frowned.

"Can you? You can help me find a place and move in." She spoke cheerily.

"I guess i'll go fuck myself!" Corpse yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"One second- All good with me, I just have to find a cat babysitter." I said, and she nodded.

"Sounds perfect, then I can make you see my side of life." She smiled up at me.

"Assholes! I'm right here!" Corpse stood in the middle of.

"Oh! Hey Matteo!" Roxanne said with a smile.

"Goodbye." He grumbled, walking away and sitting on the couch.

"What is he yapping about?" Roxanne said, rolling her eyes with a smile.

"Bro thinks he's cool or something." I wrapped my arm around her shoulders as Corpse flipped us off.

"Mayor of YapVille over here." Roxanne pointed, smirking before I threw my head back and laughed.

"That was a good one, Roxanne." I said before I looked down at her with a smile.

"Thanks Schlatt." She looked up at me and gave me a smile.

"I hate you both."

1031 Words