Chapter 26

(In A Perfect World By Dean Lewis And Julia Michaels)

Schlatt's Pov

My phone was almost in a constant ring, which was not only driving me crazy, but it was also driving Jambo crazy. He's tucked himself in a corner of my apartment, rarely coming out. I don't know if he could sense my anger, or if he could sense my pain.

I wondered if he knew that i was upset.

Corpse

I know things are not the easiest between you and my sister but you two were perfect together. I don't know what's going on between you two, or what even happened but you two better figure it out cause I can't lose either of you.
I know she can be frustrating, and I know you can be dramatic, but that's what makes you two work so well together.
If she's pushing you away, don't let her. She tries to do that to so many people, but you can't let her win. You need to show her that you care, that you want to be there, that you want to be with her.
Don't let her push you away

I'm busy.

Don't be an asshole, I know you're not busy. You weren't supposed to be home for a couple more days so I know your schedule is clear.

K

Why are you being an asshole i'm trying to help you
I could be an asshole to you, that's MY sister's heart that's in YOUR hands.
Think again who you want to be a dick to

I liked your sister. I did, and I sure as hell still do because there is no possible way i'm going to get over her in three days. But god, she is so infuriating.
We kissed when we were there.
And she avoided me, and I avoided her, and we pretended it didn't happen. She blew up on me, and pushed me away, and yelled at me for not saying anything about it.
I did what she wanted me to do.
I left.
It's not my problem anymore.
There is no point in chasing her when she doesn't want to be chased.

Call me

I'm busy

I rolled my eyes as I put his messages on silent, not wanting to talk to him anymore. The girl that I had become so obsessed with, the girl that I wanted around me all the time, the girl that made everything seem like a breath of fresh air, didn't want me.

She didn't want me.

She did at one point, and we were so happy, but right now she doesn't. She wanted nothing to do with me, so how am I supposed to handle that?
How am I supposed to handle the one thing that I want the most, not wanting me?

I've never put this much effort, this much energy, this mch care into anything. But she changed it all. I wanted her. I wanted her till I couldn't breathe. Being without her made me feel like I couldn't breathe.

I never thought that I would fall for someone before. I always thought that I would be better off on my own because nobody would be able to handle me, my energy, or my personality. But Roxanne was that person. She could handle me, she could put me in my place.

"Fuck."

I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that she wanted me to leave when everything was getting good. And she knew I would listen to her. She knew that she had that power. I would always listen to her, I wanted her to feel comfortable. I just never thought I would hear her telling me to leave.

I let myself get lost in her.

TommyInnit

Can you stream with me
Pls
Pls
Pls
Pls
Pls

Yeah
Fuck off

K ty
Call me on discord

Whatever

I walked over to my PC, joining the call and staying quiet since he was on deafen. I opened his stream up, leaving it muted and looked at the comments. Ranboo joined the call, and so did Jack Manifold.

They all turned on their cameras, so I followed suit. Ranboo had his mask on, Jack was balder than before, and Tommy then undeafened, turning on his camera.

"What is up guys?" Tommy screamed, causing me to turn him down.

"I hate when you yell. It's so goddamn annoying." Selina's face popped up and she sat in the chair next to Tommy.

"Wait oh my god! I'm here too!" Skylar waved from her bed, her dog picking his head up.

"Me too!" Zana stuck her face in the mic and I rolled my eyes.

"Where's Roxanne on your end?" Selina smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Hopefully crying her eyes out in her bathtub." I joked, looking at Jambo who jumped up on the desk.

"Jeez, tell us how you really feel." Jack laughed, and Selina looked at Tommy with a confused look.

"Tell you how I really feel? You aren't ready to hear it." I chuckled, opening my phone, going onto Twitter.

"Got a D1 hater over here." Skylar snorted, standing up wrapped in a blanket.

All I could think about was Roxanne and Jambo wrapped up together.

All I could think about was how happy she was here. How happy she was with me. She was attached to my hip, we had so much fun together.

"Um... Have any of you been on Twitter?" Ranboo asked, looking down at his phone.

@RedSpotify
|
Thru Your Phone By Cardi B

@RedSpotify
|
Don't By Bryson Tiller

@RedSpotify
|
Don't Call Me Up By Mabel

@RedSpotify
|
Drowning By A Boogie Wit A Hoodie

@RedSpotify
|
Making The Bed By Olivia Rodergio

@RedSpotify
|
In A Perfect World By Dean Lewis & Julia Michaels (Looping)

@crazygirlred
|
But walking out on something perfect's really stupid, like way to target me Julia michaels

@RedLight
|
I leave when it gets too good

I closed my eyes, hitting the power button on my phone so that I wouldn't fall into a spiral of looking at her social platform. Everyone else was in their own world talking, none of them what I was doing, what I was feeling.

"Schlatt, how was the shooting range? Could you teach me how to shoot a gun?" Tommy asked, causing me to think back to our "date."

"It was good. She was a natural." I spoke short, not wanting to give too much information, but not wanting to ignore the question.

"You're being so dry." Jack said, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Well fuck you." I responded as they all laughed.

I miss her.

1112 Words