Chapter 27

(Making The Bed By Olivia Rodrigo)

Roxanne's Pov

Matteo

Look I'm not mad at you or anything, but you need to figure out what's going on Roxanne. You can't keep hiding from everything.
You're running from your problems, and that's not okay. You have to face them head on, and I'm here for you while you do it.
You have to figure your shit out

Thanks.
Loving the words of encouragement.

Roxanne I didn't mean it in a bad way.

I watched the stream over again as I watched his face morph into sadness every time he was asked about me.

He was angry, he was sad, there were so many emotions on his face that I couldn't even keep track of them. I felt terrible, I still do feel terrible, I have no idea what to do.

I'm lost.

I'm confused.

And what is going down on Twitter is not helping right now. I bit the inside of my cheek as I looked through Twitter.

Every tweet on my timeline was terrible.

RedLight is just using Schlatt.

She doesn't deserve him, I hope she actually is crying in her bathroom somewhere.

Someone should dox her again lol

She's just so annoying

Honestly the world would be better without her.

It was everywhere.

Everyone was tweeting about me. About us.

I closed my eyes as I felt the lump form in my throat. The knock on my door caused me to stand up cautiously. I opened the door slowly and I felt the anger fill my body.

"Matteo, are you serious?" I said, narrowing my eyes at him.

"I can't let you push everyone away, Roxanne." He slowly backed up and I stared at the two people in front of me.

"Mom, Dad." I tilted my head, looking at Matteo in anger.

"Why don't we go sit down and talk, sweetheart." My Dad wrapped his arm around me causing my head to spin.

"I don't need a therapy session, I'm not one of your clients." They all walked inside of my house, and I slowly trailed behind them.

"Well you need something." My mom joked, causing me to sarcastically smile at her.

"Not the time." My dad looked at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Listen. I love you guys, but I don't need your help." I crossed my arms as they all stood there staring at me.

"Tell them about Schlatt then." Matteo crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Fuck you." I scoffed and my parents looked at me.

"Schlatt?" My father asked, looking at Matteo.

"None of your business, Dad." I closed my eyes, rubbing my temples wanting this to all stop.

"I'm with Roxanne." My mother shrugged, going through my fridge.

I love yet hate how much we are alike.