Preface.

In this Crossover, Danny Fenton and Harry Potter are one and the same person. His Personality will be basically Danny. But he will have Harry traits. Danny is guided and taught by Jack and Maddy. (His guardians and Aunt and Uncle.) to reach his full potential. How will The Wizarding world react to Not only a Stronger Wizard but who is also a SuperHuman?

Dumbledore will not be his Greater Good or Evil fanfic counterparts. But he will be called out for his decisions. Because if we are honest. Dumbledore's decisions are Just downright dumb sometimes.

Danny will be Grey at times bordering, Dark but not evil. 

My crossover will not be a bashing tale of anyone(Mabye one or two characters. Who I dont care for.) Just wait and see.

The couples in this tale will be. Harry X Hermione. Ron X Luna, Neville X Ginny, And Daphne x Tracy. and finally Ernie x Sunan These ten will change the fate of the wizarding world.

And the Weasleys will be their canon counterparts(Mainly). A loving and supporting family who love not only their children. But also their friends as well. 

Im looking for an animagus form for Danny. Im thinking of an Owl, a Tiger, or a stag let me know in the comments what you think. Due to popular demand Danny becomes a tiger.

Danny and Hermoine are together as of chapter Hermione and Danny together.

Have fun.

If you like this chapter dont forget to vote.