Midnight Duel.

Hogwarts the next day.

Danny is up bright and early. He is taking a walk around the Hogwarts ground. Suddenly, Hedwig flies over and lands on Danny's Arm. Danny says."Hello, Girl, what do you have for me?" Danny removes the letters and Gives Hedwig her favorite treat. Danny tells her to take a nice long rest.

He heads towards the great hall and sees Hermoine and Hands, Hermoine, her parent's letter. He then heads over to his table and Have breakfast. Draco suddenly says."So, any news Fenton? Why dont you show us how muggles write letters."

Danny pulls out a letter and says in a mocking tone."Dear Danny, if what you told us about the Malfoy kid is true. Then He seems like a total Prick." Danny switches to his normal voice and continues."Who is out of his mind if he thinks im going to read my private mail to him." Danny walks off and says."Later peacock." The great hall bursts into laughter, and Draco is once again left fuming.

Danny finds a nice, quiet place and begins reading.

Dear Danny.

How is school, son? We are glad to hear that you are alright. Everything here is going as usual. But it is less lively without you here. When you left for school us. The Weasleys and The Grangers went out for lunch. And we had a great time.

Of course, me and your father would love to tutor you in the summer. Im glad to read that your dreams are unchanged. And im sad to hear that the Hogwarts educational system has not changed in the last decade and a half.

We have decided to spend Christmas in England. So that you dont have to worry about flying and catching a train. But dont worry, there will be no Dursleys.

We hope to hear from you soon

Love

Mom and Dad.

Danny shudders and says internally. "Thank heaven for no Dursleys."

He then reads Jazz's Letter.

Dear Danny,

England sounds like a magical place. Everything is normal here. Could I ask you to take some pictures? You do have a camera with you.

I do miss you, little brother. I hope you take good care of yourself. Dont let that place do to you what it did to Uncle James and Aunt Lily.

Danny, could you say hi to Hermoine for me? We had a great time in the alley that day.

I hope to hear from you soon again.

Love

Jazz.

Danny thinks to himself. "Mabye I should suggest to both of them to start writing to each other."

Danny opens Sam and Tucker's letters. And they both are about the same. Danny thinks to himself. I can't wait to hang out with Sam and Tucker again.

Lastly, he reads Vlad's letter.

Dear Little Badger.

Im glad to read that everything is going as planned. If all of us we play our cards right. We won't have to worry about The public knowing about Harry Potter for the next three years.

As far as the Malfoy's, Go. I occasionally meet Malfoy's father. And let me tell you, Daniel. The father is so much worse. I have that Prick meet me in one of my other mansions.

Stay safe, Daniel.

Your uncle

Vlad.