Christmas.

Hogwarts.

Lee Jordan announces."And the First game of the season begins. It's Gryffindor vs Slytherin. Will Fenton live up to the expectations of him? Or will he crumble under the pressure?"The game has started, and the Gryffindor chasers score almost immediately.

Gryffindor takes ten to zero lead. Lee Jordan announces."And Gryffindor takes the lead. The Score is ten to zero." A few moments After that, They increased the lead to thirty to zero.

Lee Jordan announces."It's clear that Gryffindor. Is the better team they lead with thirty to nothing." Flint grabs a beater bat and knocks out the Gryffindor Keeper Using a Bludger. Lee Jordan says."that's a dirty foul by Slytherin captain Marcus Flint. But the ref does not call the foul."

And by using dirty tactics, they even the Score at thirty-thirty.

Danny and The Gryffindor Seeker, a boy called McLaggen. Are looking for the snitch. Suddenly, Danny's broom goes Out of control. And he is holding on for his life. Lee Jordan."Ladies and Gentlemen, it seems that Fenton is losing control of his broom."

Ron, Neville, and Hermoine look around. And they see Snape chanting and focusing on Danny. Hermoine says."I have an idea. I will be right back." Hermoine rushes over to Snape and uses Incendio to set his robe on fire. Chaos breaks out in the stands. And Danny regains control of his broom. Lee Jordan says."It seems that Fenton has regained control. And He sees the snitch."

Danny sees the snitch, but the Gryffindor Seeker is too busy shouting at his teammates. Danny follows the snitch. And after a chase all over the pitch. Danny Catches the Snitch, Winning the Game. Slytherin won with a score of one hundred and ninety vs thirty. Lee Jordan announces."Daniel Fenton has caught the snitch. Slytherin wins."

Danny, after taking a shower and changing his clothes. Is greeted by His Friends, Ron says."Im bummed that Gryffindor lost. But you were brilliant, mate." Neville says."Congratulations, Danny, you were great." Hermoine asks."Are you alright, Danny?" Danny says."Never Better."

The following day, The four friends are walking with Hagrid. Hagrid says."Nonsense, why would Professor Snape try to curse Danny? After everything, Professor Snape did get him on the team in the first place. It makes no sense to me."

Hermoine says."I know a spell when I see one. You must concentrate. And Snape did not blink once. I think Professor Snape wants whatever the Three-headed dog is guarding."

Hagrid replies in shock. "Who told you about Fluffy?" Ron replies."That Thing has a name?" hagrid replies."Look, you meddling in things that should be left alone. Whatever Fluffy is guarding is between Professor Dumbledore and Nicolas Flamel." Danny replies."Nicolas Flamel?" Hagrid says."I should not have said that. No more questions."

Later, the four meet, and Hermoine says." Nicolas Flamel, I never even heard of that name." Danny replies."I might have heard it once, but I can't remember. Ron Neville, you both grew up in the magical world. Any ideas?" Ron says."Never heard of that person." Neville says the same.

That evening, Danny knocks on Snape's office. Snape tells him to come in and asks."How may I help you, Mr Fenton?" Danny says."I like. To thank you for saving me from my broom, Professor." Snape replies."You're welcome, Mr. Fenton. Do you have any ideas who would try to harm you?"

Danny says."No, Professor, I get along with most students. And the one I dont get along with is a first-year like me. And can't be the culprit. Whomever it is wanted to use my Injury or Death as a distraction."

Snape says."We arrived at that conclusion as well. Now Mr Fenton. We dont know if this was a case of you. Being targeted. As a diversion or a legitimate attempt to kill you." Danny replies."I will proceed with care, Professor." Snape says."Good, Mr. Fenton. And one more thing. Tell your little Gryffindor friends to Look before leaping next time."