Antonio Dawson - Can we tell them?

A/N: Hey! I read a one shot which had a moment similar to this which I thought was super adorable so yeah! I really wanted to write something similar. <3

Y/N and Antonio had been together for a few years now. There was a bit of an age gap between them - 7 years to be exact - but that didn't stop their love story.

Over the years, Y/N was introduced to Antonio's kids and was now an avid part of their lives; she sometimes picked them up from school and helped with their homework when they came to Antonio and Y/N's house after school.

It was the period between Thanksgiving and Christmas and the 4 of them were putting up Christmas decorations in the house. Diego and Antonio were hanging up Christmas lights, whilst Eva and Y/N were decorating the Christmas tree. It was an enjoyable few hours and then it started snowing!

Eva and Diego decided to play outside in the snow so Y/N decided to make them some hot chocolate.
Whilst she was in the kitchen, Antonio came up behind her and wrapped his arms round her waist.
She leaned back against him whilst he swayed, resting his chin on her shoulder.
"I can't wait to meet this little one soon," Antonio spoke softly whilst rubbing his hand over Y/N's tummy.
"I know, neither can I," said Y/N, placing her hands on top of Antonio's, interlinking their fingers. "But I feel so bad keeping it from Eva and Diego, they're going to be so excited! Can we tell them?!"
"I know mi amor, but we promised we were going to tell them on Christmas Day!" Said Antonio still rubbing his hand on her tummy and swaying.
"I'm just too excited I can't help it!" Groaned Y/N.
"It's fine mi amor, Christmas will be here before you know it!"
"Ahh fine, you win, good job I love you," replied Y/N as she turned around and gave Antonio a quick peck on the lips.

She tried releasing herself from Antonio's embrace to finish making the hot chocolate.
"Where do you think you're going?" Antonio asked slyly as he pulled his girlfriend back into his arms; this time they were face to face. He showered her face with kisses and knelt down and kissed her stomach; Y/N ruffled her hand through his hair when he did this. She found it amazing how excited he was for the baby even though he already had two kids.
Antonio quickly stood up as he heard Eva and Diego make their way to the kitchen.

"Is the hot chocolate ready Y/N?" asked Diego.
"Just one more minute now," she said as she poured them into mugs and topped them with cream and marshmallows.
She handed them both their hot chocolates and made her way back to Antonio.
"That was a close one," he whispered.
"Well it wouldn't be if we could just tell them," she replied, planting a kiss on his cheek.

A/N: do you want a part 2 of them Antonio and Y/N telling Eva and Diego their news on Christmas Day?? <3