Matt Casey - No Pressure

A/N: hey!! Just 15/16 days until new One Chicago!! I am so frickin excited!!
Requested by BrooklynDaniels32: Y/N Halstead (sister of Will and Jay) is a Paramedic dating Matt. She's in her mid twenties and is a virgin. She hasn't told Matt but soon one thing starts leading to another and she's faced with telling her boyfriend the truth.

"Soooo, how's it going with you and Casey," asked Shay in a singsong voice, a cheeky smirk planted on her face as she drove the ambo.
Y/N smirked and dramatically turned her head to her partner, "it's going..." she replied with a huge smile on her face.
"My little Y/N's all grown up," Shay replied.
Y/N rolled her eyes as she smirked again.
"Shay calm down it's only been a month! We haven't even slept together yet!"
Shay slammed the breaks on.
"Y/N HALSTEAD! What?!" She shouted as the pulled the ambulance over.
"Yeah," she said quietly. "Well I mean..." she huffed. "I don't know how to say this... Shay, I'm still a virgin."
"Oh..."
"Well, I've done stuff with past boyfriends but never gone all the way. I've been saving myself for the right guy... you understand right?"
"I mean I do admire you. Does Matt know?"
"No not yet but I'm worried he'll break up with me if he finds out. We do stuff but nothing past make out sessions on the couch. It's only been a month and no one except you at the firehouse knows either!"
"Oh please Y/N they all know!"
"Oh what?!"
"We all sussed it out 3 weeks ago and then you told me!"
"Ho—? Never mind, it's fine."
"So... what are you gonna do when it happens? Are you just gonna stop halfway through. You're gonna have to tell him Y/N! You can't keep lying to him," advised Shay.
"I know Shay and I will. We'll have to see what happens," said Y/N staring out the window resting her head on the headrest of her seat.
"Look, you've known Matt for god, years and he is the kindest most understanding person so I just think you should do it. If he breaks up with you then... I could accidentally run over his foot pulling the ambo in...?"
Y/N gasped at Shay.
"But he won't Y/N, I promise you," she said, squeezing Y/N's shoulder.

The pair of paramedics drove back to the firehouse in silence, Shay humming to the radio whilst Y/N still stared out the window, knowing her and Matt were soon going to reach the stage where she was going to have to have that conversation with him.

When they reached the firehouse, Y/N offered to restock so she could collect her thoughts so Shay went back in.
"Hey Shay, where's Halstead?" Asked Matt when he saw only one of the two paramedics.
"She's outside restocking the Ambo," replied Shay.
"Thanks," said Matt as he attempted to subtly make his way to find his girlfriend.
The rest of the house smirked at each other at how naïve their truck lieutenant was. They all knew why he was headed outside...

Matt made his way on to the apparatus floor and found his girlfriend, deep in thought tidying the ambulance. He didn't want to startle her so he gently tapped her on the shoulder.
"Hey," he whispered.
She turned her head to face him, "Hey babe, you okay?"
"Yeah thanks, how was the call?" He asked, sitting down on the edge of the ambulance. She perched next to him.
"It was okay thanks, I'm just tired now," she said placing her head on his shoulder. "Also, just saying, the whole firehouse knows about us," she chuckled.
"Wow and here I thought we were great at keeping our little secret."
"I guess not," she said.
"At least it means I can do this now," he said. He cupped her small cheek in his hand and gently placed a kiss on her lips; she responded by slowly melting into the kiss.
"We can't carry on..." she started between kissed
"or," *kiss* "we'll" *kiss* "get caught," she said, reluctantly pulling away from her boyfriend.
"Well you just said they all knew so what's the harm...?" He asked going in for one more kiss.
"Yeah I said that but still..." she started, looking around. "No," she said placing one last peck on his lips.
"Now out of my ambulance before I close the door on you," she joked.
Matt quickly stood up, placed a quick kiss on her cheek and ran into the firehouse before she could say anything back. He left his girl with a big smile on her face.

Soon enough, shift was over and the some of the house were headed to Molly's, her brothers too but Y/N and Matt wanted to avoid the crowds and have a little date night at Y/N's apartment. Y/N was nervous about tonight as she feared she may need to have the conversation.

Date night was going well, they had opened a bottle of wine and enjoyed the pasta they made together; now they were watching a movie and cuddling on the sofa. The couple on the screen were kissing, which sort of got Matt in the mood.
He began gently kissing Y/N's neck, sucking gently on that extra sensitive spot, leaving her with dark stain on her neck, moaning a little. She turned her head and smashed her lips on to Matt's, manoeuvring herself so she was straddling his lap. His hands came to the waist, gently rubbing circles on them whilst her arms wrapped around the back on his neck, lips intensely tangling with each other. Y/N opened her mouth slightly to let Matt's tongue slip in.
He was tugging her top up as he wanted to remove it but Y/N stopped it from going any further, moving his hands back down to her waist, which led to Matt stopping the kiss.
"Babe, what's wrong?"
"I'm sorry Matt. I'm sorry I'm sorry," she said, climbing off his lap, her head down in embarrassment.
"Hey it's okay, it's fine, I'm not mad or anything. I just want to know what's going on," he said calmingly, taking her hands in his.
"Okay, here's the thing," she started, taking a huge breath in, looking Matt in the eye. "Matt, I'm a virgin," she said. "And well... I've sorta been saving myself. I've had past relationships and we've done stuff but we've never gone all the way. And the only reason I wanted to tell you was because well... I love you and I wanted to be honest with you entirely," she rambled.
"I love you too," he replied back, squeezing her hands. "And I don't mind, virgin or not, I still want to be with you. I won't pressure you into doing anything you don't want to do either. We'll go at your pace," he spoke softly to his girlfriend.
"What did I do to deserve you," she asked, wrapping her arms around Matt, taking in his scent. "Thank you," she said, looking in his eyes.
"Of course and when you're ready, I'll be there for you through all of it," he said.

Y/N felt like a giant weight had been lifted off her shoulders. Although they didn't do anything that evening, Y/N knew that Matt would be the first and probably the last man she'd ever go all the way with. She had a good feeling about this.
The two of them spent the rest of their evening snuggled up together on the couch watching movies and eating popcorn.

A/N: Hey! This was something different for me to write but I did really enjoy it!
I'm gonna hold off on requests atm as there's quite a lot and I have some stuff I'd like to write myself so I hope that's okay! Please still leave them as I will get to them eventually but not immediately <3