XVIII

Hunters POV

" What's up team." I said walking into the shop, we had 2 appointments today and I'm sure the rest will be walk ins.

" Whats up my man?" David said standing behind the desk eating some chips.

" I'm going to leave early today, I have a family dinner so you or Brian can decide who's closing."

He nodded, " Bet will do. How's Lyla doing?" I told David about the bullying situation, it made my blood boil and I was ready to beat somebody's ass but I did good thanks to Lily.

" Way better, I'm just glad I didn't have to kick ass." I said unlocking the cash register.

He chuckled, " You know I'm one call away, 3 minutes out."

I dapped him up, " My brother, don't I know it. Let's make some money."

+++++++++++

I was getting ready to lock up my office when I heard my name being called, I shook my head and walked out.

" Hunter this is May." David said standing next to a blonde tall woman who looked in her mid 20s. She was dressed like she was going to a movie premiere or some shit.

I raised my eyebrow, " Ok? Nice to meet you."

" Hi I'm May and I seen the help wanted sign, I have experience with being a receptionist and I know a little bit about cars."

I nodded, " Ok I'm actually heading out so I'm going to let David go through everything you need to know and he will let me know how you do and I'll get back to you."

She put her hand out, " Thank you so much." I nodded and shook it, " No problem, David you know where the paper is at for her to properly fill out the application and what to ask, let me know."

He nodded, " Got it boss."

I left out the building heading home to take a shower before the dinner. I pulled into the driveway and seen the leaves piling up on the lawn. It's now November and my favorite holiday is coming up, Thanksgiving.

" Princess!"

" In the bathroom!"

I walked to the bathroom seeing her do her hair, " Hey babe."

She smiled and pecked my lips, I looked at her like she had 3 heads and she laughed. " What the fuck was that?"

" Come here you big baby." She pulled me in and gave me the kiss that I like.

" Where's the kids?" Noticing that it was quiet around the house.

" Mia ended up grabbing them since we are going to the same place tonight, they wanted to play with Jordan."

I nodded, " Alright I'm going to hop in the shower, I'll be ready soon." I said kissing her one more time before leaving.

++++++++++++

Lilys POV

" Hunter it's time to go!" Hunter ended up taking a nap and now he isn't waking up. It's been 5 minutes.

He groaned, " Ok princess."

" I'm leaving with or without you." I sighed walking out the room. I grabbed the keys and heard footsteps following me.

He put on his shades, " Come on."

" Don't rush me after I been rushing you." I said walking out the door admiring my man, I don't know what he sees in little old me but baby is my man a gift.