IX

MIAS POV

" Jordan! You need to clean your room."

I heard him groan, " Mom, I need to get more kills."

I walked into his room and turned his tv off, " Now."

" Okay."

I went inside my office and looked at my computer. I had a couple emails that I didn't care to read but opened a new tab. I was looking for tickets to go to Jamaica for our family trip.

We take one every year and it's been awhile since we went there. Last year we went to Dubai. Jordan had so much fun and it was relaxing.

" What are you doing?"

Nick came in and sat on the couch, " I'm looking up tickets for the trip."

" Where did you decide?"

" Jamaica baby!"

He grinned, " Hell yes. Make sure it's towards the end of the month though."

" I know, I want to stay there for 9 days, or is that too long for you?"

He shook his head, " No, I'm pretty sure that's fine."

" Okay."

" Mia?"

I finished looking at the tickets and closed my computer. " Yea?"

" I want to take you on a date tonight."

To say I was shocked was an understatement. We don't really go on dates, we just watch movies and things like that.

" Um okay, when?"

He stood up, " Tonight."

" Wait, who's watching Jordan?"

He sighed, " Tommy and before you keep asking questions, everything is fine. I had this planned for awhile now, he will be here in a hour to pick him up. He's staying at your parents house. Get ready, wear something nice."

I was about to say something when he kissed me and ran out the room. I feel like a teenage girl all over again. I haven't been on a real date in forever. I didn't mind not going on dates because our schedules were busy.

I went to my room and walked inside my closet. I didn't know what to wear. I seen all my dresses and decided to go for a black dress, it showed my breast kind of. I put the dress on my bed and took a shower.
I got out and decided to curl my hair.

I did a natural look and put on some jewelry

I did a natural look and put on some jewelry. It took me about 45 minutes.

New record, I think so.

" Mom, I'm leaving." Jordan came in with his bag

"Okay, have fun and I love you."

" Love you too, you look really pretty mama."

I put on my heels and went to give my son a hug.

" Thank you baby, call me if you need me to beat uncle Tommy up."

" Oh I think I can handle him."

+++++++++++++++

" Aww Nick! It's so beautiful."

" We got the classic dinner on the dock."

There was a table on the dock with candles around it, the sunset and water was amazing. There was food placed out already with wine.

" They just brought the food out, so it's still hot."

I nodded and he grabbed hand. He pulled the chair out for me and took his seat.

" Thank you. What made you decide to take me on a date?"

He shrugged, " You deserve it, you are a great mom, a great partner and a great person. I love you."

" I love you to."

He opened the platter and the food looked good. I could tell it was Jamaican food and laughed.

" You pay attention."

" I thought we could get a little taste before we actually go."

I took a bite from the jerk chicken and Jesus come get me.

" Mhmm."

Nick took a bite out of his also, " Damn this is good."

" Where did you get this from?"

" Some small restaurant, I think this might be my new place."

I ate some more, " I agree."

" Mia?"

" Yea?"

" I really do love you and I know you want to get married and I don't see myself with anyone else. You are my person and I promise soon. Soon I will get down on that one knee and ask you that question. I want you to be happy and if getting married is what you want, then so be it. In my eyes, we are already married."

Oh wow. I didn't expect that, I dropped that conversation a long time ago but him thinking about it, makes me so much happier.

" Okay, I'm glad you are giving it some type of consideration and that's what I wanted at least."

He drank some wine, " I just don't want to hurt you more than what I already have."

What?

" Huh?"

He waved it off, " Nothing. Let's finish our dinner."

What the hell did he mean by more? And I'm not going to wait to get answers.

" What do you mean more?"

He sighed, " You know with not even considering it."

I would be convinced but the way he sounded when he said it, I think there is more. Call it being a woman and we know these things, but I'm going to let it slide for now.

" Okay."
+++++++++++++++

The next day.

I am currently out to go meet Lily and Will. After that chat with Nick, I just brushed it off and continued have a good time. We went home and I had my way, if you know what I mean.

But I needed to talk to my best friends about this. I know Nick and he wouldn't say something like that unless something actually happened.

We decided to eat lunch at Olive Garden. I been craving pasta.

I walked in and saw Lily, of course Will would be the last one here.

" Hey love."

" Aww, Mia I missed you! Will isn't here yet because he had to drop Olivia to Christian."

" Okay, that's fine. I'm glad we all had time to sit down, because your girl has some things to get off her chest."

The waitress came and took our orders.

" Can I get another coke as well."

The waitress nodded," Okay, anything else."

I shook my head no and saw Will.

" Willyy!"

He looked at the waitress, " Did they order for me?"

I rolled my eyes, " Yes, we did."

He smiled, " Thank you hon."

She walked away, " Oh I missed my babies."

+++++++++++++++++

Hey guyssssss,

Hope you like this chapter!

Vote or don't byeeeee 💙