VII

HUNTERS POV

" Go to the left!"

" Do a 360!"

" AND HE SCORES!"

I was playing football with Noah and I swear that kid is going to make it to the league. He has talent and I hope he goes all the way with it. Lily and I decided not to force him to do something he wouldn't want to do but I don't think he will be giving this up.

" Dad I need a break."

I laughed, " Go ahead, mom made lemonade and cut the watermelon."

He did a happy dance and ran inside. I'm happy. I know that's weird to say out of nowhere but I'm living my life with my family and friends. I have my business well businesses and hoping to open a third one next year.

I also want another kid but Lily is not going for that so any chance I get, best believe it's happening. But I kind of think she is pregnant. Jesus has been listening.

I put the ball and cones away and went inside the kitchen. Noah was eating watermelon while Lily was on her phone. I walked over to her and hugged her from behind.

" Hey baby."

I kissed her and made my way to the watermelon as well. I decided to mess with Noah and grab the biggest piece on his plate.

" Really Dad! I was saving that one for last."

Lily slapped my arm, " Not cool Hunter."

" Wow, there is more you know."

Noah shook his head and got up, " But it had the most juice. I'm going to play the game."

He left and Lily start laughing, " You just made it to his bad side."

I shrugged, " He will be okay."

" Oh so, Karter's first birthday is coming up and I think the theme should be Paw Patrol."

I nodded, " I'm cool with that, that's all he watches anyway, like he actually understands the shit."

She laughed, " True. Well I'm going to start letting people know but I need a favor from my loving husband."

" Yes Lilyanna?"

" I want to get costumes for us, like the characters from the show and I need you to be Ryder."

I looked at her like she had two heads, " You want a grown ass man to dress up as a character."

She came up to me and put herself in between my legs. I instantly grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. God damn, this woman is fine.

" Please babyyyy, for us. For your last child. You know no more first birthdays after him."

I smacked her ass, " Princess, stop that shit, you know we are having another kid."

She sighed, " Please it's going to be so cute, Karter is Chase, Noah is Marshall, Lyla is going to be Skye. And I'm going to to be Everest."

I didn't want to look into her eyes because I know I was going to give in. So I put my face in the crook of her neck.

After a few seconds she said," You know it's okay, I can change the theme, I just wanted to do something difference for once but if you don't want to it's fine."