XIII

CHRISTIAN POV

" Do you think she will be okay with new kids?" Will asked me as we sat on the couch watching our daughter play with her toys.

" I think so. She's a sweetheart already so I see her making friends quickly."

He nodded, " Yea I agree but I don't want to see my little baby leaving."

I looked at him and chuckled, " Babe, she has to grow up someday, a new daycare is just the beginning."

" Papa? Wook!"

Will got up and went over to her and began playing with some toy that she found interesting. I love that Will was on the same page with having a child. He may get on my fucking nerves like no tomorrow but he's my world right along with Olivia. I would do anything for those two.

" Da! It's moving!"

Will got her train to start working and she grabbed my hand to join in on the fun.

" Wow baby, it's pretty."

She nodded, " Yes! I wove it!"

Will laughed, " Love baby."

She gave a confused look, " I said wove papa."

I tapped her back, " One day baby, one day."

" Okay Liv, it's time for bed."

She looked at me and went to Will.

I sighed, " You do this every night bear and I don't think it's going to save you.

Will stood up and let her down, " Da is right. We can't act like this because we are going to a big girl school."

She nodded and gave us hugs, " Night Papa."

" Night Da."

I walked her into the room and tucked her in. I put her humidifier on and kissed her forehead.

" Goodnight bear, Da loves you."

" Wove you too."

I left her door open a little bit and seen Will cleaning up the living room. I went into the kitchen and cleaned up in there as well.

When we were both finished, we laid in our bed watching some movie that I didn't really pay any mind to because I felt myself falling asleep.

I guess Will noticed me because he kissed me and turned the tv off.

" Night baby. I love you."

" Night, love you too."

+++++++++++++

" Strip club?"

I walked inside the kitchen and seen Will and Mia.

" What are you talking about?"

Mia laughed, " I want to do something fun that I haven't done before."

Will nodded, " I say we can go to the strip club."

I looked at him like he was crazy," Why is there a we in this equation? Mia can go on her own time."

He rolled his eyes, " There is nothing wrong with the strip club."

" Mia hope you have fun."

She chuckled," Have you been?"

I nodded, " Yea it's okay."

She looked at Will, " I want to see male and female."

Will high faved her and it was really funny to see him think he was going. I don't have nothing wrong with the strip clubs but when people see Will, they automatically starting falling for him. Don't know why because I'm the hotter one.