IV

LILYS POV

" Mama."

" Mom."

I rubbed my eyes and saw Lyla and Noah by my bed. I decided to take a nap while Hunter took the kids to the park.

I sat up, " Hey my babies, how was the park?"

Noah was the first to speak, " It was so fun, we saw Uncle Nick and Jordan was with him. We played tag and went on the swings. But we had to go home because daddy punched some guy in the face because his son hit Lyla in the nose."

" WHAT!"

I looked at Lyla, " Is that true?"

Lyla nodded, " Yea mom, it was sick! I knew dad could punch but it happened so quick. I mean I feel bad for the guy but jeez."

Lyla and Hunter were close and I know she would always choose him. But why the hell did Hunter punch the guy?

" Lyla, are you okay?

She nodded, " Yea I am fine."

" Where is your dad and Karter?"

" Downstairs."

I nodded, " Okay go get cleaned up you two, I am going to start on dinner."

They both start running out the room but tripped over each other. Uh- Oh

I didn't say anything yet, because I realized when you gasp or ask if "you are alright?", they start crying. So I wanted to see what they were going to do.

They looked at each other but got up and left the room. See, I was right.

I got out of my bed and put on my Nike slides. I walked downstairs and saw Hunter typing on his phone.

" Hey babe."

He looked at me and smiled, " How was your nap?"

I shrugged, " Peaceful, but I learned some new news."

His eyebrow rose up, " Really? Care to share?"

I sighed, " Hunter. Why?"

He chuckled, " His son touched Lyla and then I went to go see the boy. I wasn't yelling at him but then the guy comes and starts yelling at me. Yes the guy was huge like he takes steroids or something but don't yell at me."

I wasn't trying to laugh but it was funny.

" Okay, so how did you end up punching him?"

" He called me a bitch and I had to let him know I wasn't one so I gave him one good hit and pretty sure he is still in the sand box."

" Hunter, you can't just go around hitting people, we aren't teenagers anymore, but good job baby."

I kissed him and saw Karter in his high chair eating fruit.

" Hi baby boy!"

He start smiling and picked up one of his grapes. He loves to share. I opened my mouth and he put the grape in.

" Thank you."

I start giving him kisses all over and he was laughing like crazy.

" Do you have any appointments coming up?"

I looked at Hunter, " I have 4 this week but I am free on Thursday. Why?"

" Because I think you need to talk to Mia and Nick."

I nodded, " I know what is happening between them and trust me, I tried to talk to both of them. Separate and together but I don't think talking to them will make things different. I love my brother but I think Mia needs to show Nick how strong she is, with or without him."