XI

HUNTERS POV

" I don't know what I should get her? We are already going on the trip."

I was talking to Christian about Lily. I agreed to go on the trip because when she was telling me about it I could tell she was excited and it would be nice to get away for awhile.

" I say that's good enough. Bora Bora? I will be fine with that and you know as long as you are with her, she would be content."

" Yea you are right, I might have the kids make her a video or something. To show our love and appreciation."

" She's going to cry."

I laughed, " Don't I know."

" Hunty!"

Olivia ran towards me with her little legs. I scooped her up in my arms.

" Awe, look at my peanut."

I kissed her all over. She got the nickname peanut because every time I had some, she would try to take them from me and so when she got a little older I finally gave her one. And let's just say that's our snack from now on.

" Where is papa?"

" I'm coming! I'm getting her bath ready."

Will came inside the living room with all of Olivias things.

" Come on baby, you need to take a bath."

She looked at him and put her face in my neck.

" Olivia."

I whispered, " Peanut listen to papa, I'm going to be here when you get back."

She lift her head up, " Pwomise?"

I laughed, " Promise now go take a bath."

She climbed off of me and wobbled to Will.

He rolled his eyes, " Kids."

Christian put on his football game. Oh shit. After all these years, he is still the same.

" You are lucky I promised your daughter I will be here when she get out, because I hate watching games with you."

He chuckled, " Yeah okay. I don't even get that bad anymore. I calmed down."

" Don't lie! I think it got worse in my opinion."

" Well good thing it's your opinion."

I threw a pillow at his head.

" Bitch."

" Watch your mouth."

+++++++++++

I got in the house and it was afternoon time which meant I had to pick the kids up soon. Lily worked from home today because this was her day to prep I guess.

" Princess!"

" In the laundry room."

I made my way there and seen her switching clothes out.

" Hey baby."

She closed the door to the dryer and kissed me.

" Mhmm."

" You missed me?"

She nodded, " What time is it?"

I looked at my watch " 1 why?"

" I'm horny and we have 2 hours."

I chuckled, " Well we should get moving."

Mature Content!!!!!!!!! Mature Content!!!!