VIII

LILYS POV

" Hunter!"

" Moore!"

" Baby!"

He hasn't said anything since the test came back negative. He wanted another kid so bad, and I could see the hurt on his face when he read negative. He's been in the room since.

I feel like this is my fault. I already told him I didn't want another kid yet and the test not coming back, I think he hates me. But when I bought the test, I was kind of hoping also, but our time will come.

When I seen he wasn't coming out, I went downstairs to check on the kids. I didn't see them downstairs and I didn't want to panic yet. I checked in the backyard and they were running around while Karter was sitting in the grass clapping.

I went outside and picked Karter up kissing him all over.

" Mom! Wanna play tag with us?"

I put Karter back down and went towards Lyla and Noah.

" Okay, I will be it. You guys get a 10 second head start."

Noah was ready to run, " Okay mom, just to warn you, no one can't get Noah Moore."

I laughed, " Okay, we'll see about that."

I gave them a head start and Lyla ran behind a tree while Noah was just running everywhere.

I immediately ran after Noah and I wasn't fast but I wasn't slow, but I was going to get him. He ran around everywhere and I gave up. That boy is like the flash. I went towards Lyla and she took off.

" Mom, No!"

" I'm coming baby girl."

She ran by Karter and touched his shoulder.

" Karter is base."

" Wow, smart thinking."

I was getting ready to chase Noah when I heard the door open and Hunter came out.

I looked at him and he gave me a small smile.

" So Noah, you don't think anyone can get you."

" Of course, try me dad."

I sat on the grass with Karter and Lyla while Hunter was chasing Noah. Hunter is way faster than me and true to his word, he got Noah.

" Dad! Not fair!"

I got up and grabbed Karters hand. He was beginning to walk, but mostly with holding the table or something. We walked towards the house with Lyla.

" Mom, can we have a girls day again."

Lyla and I usually spend a day when it's just me and her. We get our nails done, go shopping, and go out to eat. We haven't had one in a while.

" Good idea baby. We can have our day next Saturday."

" Thanks Mom. I been wanting to spend time with you but you been busy."

My heart just broke, when you are a mom you want to give your kids everything and my time to them is really important.

I grabbed out my Oreos that I keep hidden and sat them on the table.

" I'm sorry baby. I know I have been but if you ever need me, I will be here. You guys will always come first. Now give me a hug."

She gave me a hug and went back to eating the Oreos.

" Mom, I just got Dad, so I'm still the fastest Moore- OREOS!"