X

LILYS POV

I just got home from lunch. Mia told Will and I how Nick made that statement and I don't know what's going on. Mia feels like something is wrong and I hope they can get to that point where everything is good again.

" Babe!"

The house was quiet, weird.

" Kids!"

I checked downstairs and they weren't there. Hunter didn't tell me anything about leaving. I went upstairs and checked the rooms, empty. I went inside my room and no one was there.

I got my phone and called Hunter. He answered after a few rings.

" Yes, wife?"

" Hey babe, where are you?"

" I took the kids to see my mom."

" Oh okay. I was scared for a minute."

" I'm sorry, my mom texted me this morning and I haven't seen her in awhile."

" It's fine. I'm going to relax then, but I have to talk to you when you get here."

Our anniversary was coming up and I wanted to plan a trip to Bora Bora but when I kind of hinted we should go somewhere, he said that we should do something laid back and that's definitely not laid back.

" I didn't do anything." 

I laughed, " I know babe. But should I be worried now?"

" Nah, I think I'm in the clear."

" Okay, well I will talk to you when you get here. Love you."

" Love you too princess."

++++++++++

Since I was bored and didn't have anything to do, I decided to go shopping. I went to the mall and grabbed all different kinds of things. Mostly for the kids and Hunter.

I'm really happy at how my life turned out and I wouldn't change it for the world. Karters first birthday is next week and I'm so excited! We are going to have a blast especially since Hunter agreed to wear the costume.

I made it back home and was hanging the kids clothes up that I washed.

" Mom!"

I heard my little demons voices.

" In my room!"

I put the clothes aside knowing I was going to have to finish this later.

" Mom! Guess what Nana gave me!?"

I chuckled and looked at my son and he looked crazy. I don't know what they were doing over there but his hair was messy, he had blue paint on his face, and his shirt was inside out.

" What did she give you?"

" Grandpas watch, but she said that I can't wear it until I'm older but she wanted to give it to me now."

He pulled out the watch and it was really nice.

" Wow, you know you have to be extra careful with that. And did you say thank you?"