𝓲𝓿. typing in lowercase

written – 12.9.23 | not edited

FRIDAY, AUGUST 11TH

"WHERE WERE YOU?" THE SOUND OF her brothers voice made her jump. "Again, where were you?" Paul questioned as Roni shut her bedroom door.

"Not that it's any of your business, i was with Embry." Paul let out a loud scoff making Roni sigh. "Look, Paul. I understand that you're mad that Embry imprinted on me. But you have to accept it."

"I don't have to do shit!" Paul stood up and went to walk out but Roni quickly stopped him.

"Paul, i know you're scared your going to lose me." Paul stared at her making her shake her head. "I know how your brain works, Paul. I'm your little sister for christs sake. You think that Embry is going to take me away from you. But that's not true. You're my brother Paul. You will always come first. And if Embry tries to take me away from you, i promise i will end it right them and there." Paul sighed and pulled his sister into a hug.

"I don't know how you know what i'm thinking and feeling all the time. Are you sure you're not a wolf?" Roni laughed making Paul smile.

"No. I'm your little sister. And your my big over-protective brother. I know you just like you know me." Roni smiled at her brother.

"So what did Embry want?"

"Uh, I actually asked him to meet me there. I wanted to know more about the bond." Roni told Paul and they sat on her bed. It was the same bed she had for her entire childhood. A simple twin sized bed, probably something her parents found sitting on the side of the road somewhere. "He told me about it and i accepted it. I told him he has three dates to win me over, and if he doesn't win me over he will simply be my friend." Paul nodded as he took in the information Roni gave him. "So please don't go all I.E.D on Embry."

"I won't. I'm just going to talk to him." Roni nodded. If it meant Paul had to do his brotherly talk with Embry for him to accept it, then so be it.

"Just remember, souls aren't tied together for no reason, Paul." Roni watched as Paul walked out of her room and shut the door behind him. Roni looked at her makeshift desk as her phone buzzed.

—————————————————————

( SENT AT 2:05 PM ) UNKNOWN NUMBER:
Hey it's Embry. You were right, Jared had your number.

( SENT AT 2:06 PM ) RONI:
of course i was right. i'm always right.

( SENT AT 2:06 PM ) WOLF BOY:
Ew! You type in all lowercase!

( SENT AT 2:07 PM ) RONI:
oh fuck off!

( SENT AT 2:07 PM ) RONI:
i quite like typing in lowercase.

( SENT AT 2:09 PM ) WOLF BOY:
Let me guess. Your the type of person who has their phone on military time.

( SENT AT 2:09 PM ) RONI:
...

( SENT AT 2:10 PM ) WOLF BOY:
I knew it! Your a weirdo!

( SENT AT 2:11 PM ) RONI:
"so what? everybody's weird."

( SENT AT 2:11 PM ) WOLF BOY:
Did you seriously just quite Stand By Me?

( SENT AT 2:11 PM ) WOLF BOY:
Amazing movie by the way.

( SENT AT 2:12 PM ) RONI:
you watch stand by me? your starting to win me over already lol

( SENT AT 2:13 PM ) RONI:
i have to go so i can get ready for work but maybe i'll text you later

( SENT AT 2:13 PM ) WOLF BOY:
I'll be expecting your text.

( SENT AT 2:15 PM ) RONI:
and now your back at square one.

( SENT AT 2:16 PM ) WOLF BOY:
I'm sorry!

( SENT AT 2:17 PM ) WOLF BOY:
I take it back!

( SENT AT 2:19 PM ) WOLF BOY:
Roni! Please forgive me!

( SENT AT 2:34 PM ) WOLF BOY:
*Sigh* I guess your not for forgiving me.

( SENT AT 2:34 PM ) WOLF BOY:
Have a good time at work.

( SENT AT 2:35 PM ) RONI:
don't ever use *sigh* again. and thank you.

( SENT AT 2:35 PM ) WOLF BOY:
I knew you were seeing my texts!!

( SENT AT 2:36 PM ) RONI:
goodbye embry.

( SENT AT 2:37 PM ) EMBRY: Bye Roni!

—————————————————————

Roni chuckled before shutting off her phone and shoving it in her back pocket. "Alright I'm leaving. See you later." Roni kissed Paul's cheek as she walked past him in the hallway.

"If i'm not home i'm at Sams" Paul told her before she walked away.

"Text me if you go to Sams. I don't want to come here if I don't have to." Paul nodded and kissed his sisters head before watching her walk away.