𝔁𝓲𝓲. werewolves can't get high

written 12.10.23  |  not edited

MONDAY, AUGUST 21ST

—————————————————————

( SENT AT 10:05 AM ) RONI:
hey are you busy today?

( SENT AT 10:06 AM ) WOLF BOY:
No. Only a pack meeting at 7.

( SENT AT 10:06 AM ) WOLF BOY:
Why? What's up?

( SENT AT 10:08 AM ) RONI:
one of my work friends want to meet you.

( SENT AT 10:08 AM ) RONI:
says he wants to talk to the person 'taking out his baby cousin'.

( SENT AT 10:09 AM ) WOLF BOY:
What cousin of yours works at the garage?

—————————————————————

OVER THE PAST TWO WEEKS EMBRY learned Roni's work sceduale. Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays she worked at the shop from 11:30 til 5. And on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sunday's she worked at a homeless shelter from 9:15 til 2:55.

—————————————————————

( SENT AT 10:10 AM ) RONI:
i don't have family here other than the pack. but it's a close friend that works at the shop. we tell people we're "cousins".

( SENT AT 10:11 AM ) WOLF BOY:
When do you want me to stop by?

( SENT AT 10:12 AM ) RONI:
me and jordan have a break at 2:10.

( SENT AT 10:12 AM ) RONI:
oh! and bring food please!!

( SENT AT 10:15 AM ) WOLF BOY:
The usual?

( SENT AT 10:15 AM ) RONI:
obviously.

( SENT AT 10:15 AM ) RONI:
see you later?

( SENT AT 10:16 AM ) WOLF BOY:
Obviously.

—————————————————————

RONI GRINNED BEFORE WALKING OUT of her room and into Paul's. "Do you have any flannels?"

"Check the top of my closet." Paul pointed to his closet before continuing whatever he was doing before Roni walked in. "I think there is a blue on somewhere up there."

With the summer weather coming to an end and fall approaching, the air started getting colder which meant Roni finally got to steal Paul's hoodies and flannels.

"Yes! Thank you." Roni grinned before looking over at Paul. "Seriously? How many times do I have to tell you, werewolves can't get high, Paul." Roni sighed making Paul scoff.

"I know. But i can still try to." Paul shrugged before lighting one of the blunts he had laying around the room. Roni never liked smoking, but she would always smoke when she went over to Jared's house. It would always be Paul, Jared, Kim, and Roni sat in a circle. The boys always smoked multiple joints while the two girls shared a single one.

"Hand me it." Roni sighed and reached her hand out. "I need to calm my nerves."

"Why?" Paul asked as he watched Roni bring the blunt to her lips.

"I got a possible new costumer coming in today. And i'm scared because he's like a billionaire." Roni exhaled the smoke before handing her brother the blunt.

"Well I wish you luck." Paul chuckled before Roni crawled onto his bed and sat up against his head board. "You gonna go to school this year?"

"I don't know. Maybe. I have to see if I have enough money to enroll myself again." Roni and Paul always had to pay for their own enrollment. Their father not giving to shits about their education, he only cared about his beer. "What about you? You gonna finish off highschool?"

"Probably not. I ain't got the money for it. Once I get a job i might enroll late but i don't know." Paul shrugged before looking at the time. "You might want to get going. I know it takes you a while to get to work."

Roni groaned and got up. "I'll see you later. Let me know if you leave." Paul nodded and watched as Roni opened his room window. "Peace!" Paul laughed as Roni jumped out the widow before shutting it behind her.