𝓿𝓲. platonic pillow talk

written – 12.10.23  |  not edited

FRIDAY, AUGUST 11TH

"YOUR BED IS SO COMFORTABLE." RONI sighed as she sat on the bed. "I wish my bed was like this. It just feels like a cement block."

"So that's why your always cracking your neck and back!" Roni nodded her head before moving the pillows around.

"Just a warning, i twitch in my sleep. No if you accidentally get kicked or hit at two a.m. don't be suprised." Embry nodded his head with a small chuckle before pulling the blanket to cover his body. Embry watched as Roni layed down on her back and pulled the blanket up over her body. "So tell me something about yourself."

"What?" Embry let out a breathy laugh as he turned his head to look at the girl.

"I want to get to know you. I mean you're going to be taking me on dates. I want to know some stuff about you before you take me out." Roni turned and layed on her side. "So what's your favorite color?"

Embry chuckled before copying Roni's actions and layed on his side. "Pink. But like a dark pink. You?"

"Easy. Blue. But like a dark blue." Roni copied Embys words making the two share a laugh. "Favorite movie?"

"Fight Club."

"Really? Never took you as a Fight Club kind of guy." Roni told him as she pulled the comforter further up her body.

"What about you? What's your favorite movie?" Embry rolled his eyes.

"Jaws or My Bloddy Valentine." Roni shrugged making Embry stare at her. "What I like older movies. So what?"

"Nothing. Just shocking that's all." Embry stated. "Favorite Book?"

"I'm not much of a reader. I'm more of a writer."

"What do you write?"

"Poetry mostly. Maybe a few short stories here and there."

"You should let me read some of your poetry sometime."

"Absolutely not." Roni shook her head. "My poetry holds all my deepest darkest secrets."

"I'm going to read them one day. Just you wait." Roni scoffed and reached out to smack his arm. "Okay, moving on. Favorite place?"

"Sam and Emily's house. Yours?"

"My bed. But other than that definitely the beach."

"I would love to continue this conversation, I really would. But i have work tomorrow morning." Embry nodded understandably before watching Roni turn around so her back was facing him. "Goodnight Em." Embry smiled at the nickname. He didn't know if she meant to say it or if it just slipped out. But he wasn't complaining either way. "Say goodnight dickhead." And there it was.

"Goodnight Roni." Embry smiled before getting comfortable.

. . . .

Embry groaned as he tried to sit up, but something was holding him down. Embry peeled his eyes open and blinked away the blur before noticing an arm wrapped around his waist and a leg tangled in between his.

The teen boy smiled softly before turning slightly so he could wrap an arm around her waist. It was slightly uncomfortable, but if this was the only time he'd get to be in this situation with Roni, he could take a little bit of uncomfortableness.

"Goodmorning Em." Roni slightly smiled as she slowly started to wake up. Once she came to her senses and realized what potion they were in she quickly pulled her limbs back to herself. "Sorry!" Roni exclaimed as Embry yelled out a 'ow!' before cupping his manhood.

Embry groaned as he turned to lay face down on the bed. "Yep, i'm definitely not having kids. Fuck..." Embry stated into his pillow making Roni cover her mouth to stop her laugh from coming out.

"I'm so sorry Embry! I didn't mean to! Sincerely!"

"Are you seriously going to quite Stand By Me as i'm in pain?" Embry asked as he lifted his head to glare at Roni.

"I said i'm sorry!" Roni argued. "You think that was bad? Ask Paul about how many times i've kicked his third leg!" Embry laughed, the pain now fading.

"His third leg? What are you? Sixty?" Embry laughed before Roni smacked his with a pillow. "Stop hurting me!"