𝔁𝓲. brother talk

written – 12.10.23 | not edited

THURSDAY, AUGUST 17TH

"HOW WAS YOUR DATE LAST NIGHT?" PAUL as Roni climbed through her bedroom window. That's the only way either of them went in and out of the house. Neither Lahote sibling wanted to see their dad who was always passed out on the couch with beer bottles scattered all around the floor.

"It was amazing!" Roni smiled as she shut the window. "It was the best night i've had in a long time."

"Well i'm happy it went well." Paul told his sister as she leaned into his side. He was skeptical of Embry at first but now seeing his sister the happiest she's ever been, he's coming around. "So what prizes did you get?"

"How did you–"

"Emily texted me when you went to sleep last night. She let me know you got there safe and that you said Embry took you to the arcade." Paul stated making Roni relax into his side.

"We for matching teddy bears, mine is at Sam and Emily's and we got some candy. He's your ring pop." Paul chuckled as Roni handed his the ring pop. It looked huge in Ronis small hand but it looked tiny in Paul's large hands. "Also! I have a new photo strip to add to my collection!" Roni handed her brother the photo.

"It's cute. I just don't like that one." Paul pointed to the last photo making Roni chuckle softly.

"I hate to ask but...can you wolf me to Seth's house? I haven't hung out with him in a while and I have to tell him about last night." Paul groaned but nodded. Paul never got his license due to never going anywhere that wasn't in walking or running distance. Plus he never had the money to and he was always taking care of Roni.

"Yeah. But let's go. There is a pack meeting in a few hours." Paul lifted the window, letting Roni easily slip out of the window. "Stand Back. I'm gonna dive through the window." Roni shook her head and went to hide behind a tree. Once Roni heard a small whine she came out from behind the tree and quickly jumped on Paul's back.

"Alright, i'm go–" Roni let out a squeak as Paul took of in a full sprint. "You're a dick." She swore she could hear Paul laugh in his wolf form making her tug at his fur. "Hey Sue! Hey Harry!"

"Hey Roni!" Harry smiled as Roni climbed off her brother. "Hey Paul." The wold next to Roni sent him a nod before walking back into the woods. "Seth is up in his room." Roni nodded and quickly made her way into the younger boys room.

"Hey Roni!" Seth beamed as Roni walked into his room. "So how was your date last night?"

"Oh where do I begin..."