𝔁𝓲𝓲𝓲. jordan makes some threats

written - 12.11.23 | not edited

MONDAY, AUGUST 21ST

"I HAVE YOUR FOOD, AND IT'S STILL HOT" EMBRY grinned as he walked into the break room of the garage.

"Yes! Thank you!" Roni smiled as Embry handed her the food and sat down next to her. "Jordan this is Embry Call. Embry this is Jordan McFly."

"What's up, man." Jordan held his hand out and the two them did their 'manly handshake' as Roni called it. "It's nice to finally meet the guy who Roni goes on and on about."

"Shut up!" Roni threw one of her fries at Jordan makinf Embry chuckle. "That's not true." Roni turned towards the boy who sat next to her.

"You are a liar!" Jordan laughed as Roni glared at him. "Oh Embry this, Embry that. Do you think Embry would like this? I should text Embry. I should see what–"

"Okay! Enough!" Roni exclaimed only making Jordan laugh again. "Thanks again for the food, Em." Embry simply nodded because his mouth was full of fries.

"Wow."

"What now, J?" Roni sighed as she looked at Embry.

Jordan shrugged, "Nothing. It's just the fact that last time i tried eating a single frie you threatened to drop a car on me." Jordan glared slightly.

"Oh my gosh! That was months ago!" Roni grumbled as she grabbed a fry. "Anyways...I'm gonna go get a drink. You two do your little 'man to man' talk or whatever it is you guys do."

Embry smiled as he watched Roni walk out of the break room, before turning to Jordan only to see him with a straight face and a very threatening glare. "How did you two meet?"

"At a tribe bonfire."

"Who asked who on a date?"

"She asked me to hangout and at the end i asked her on a date."

"What are your intentions with Roni?"

"To get to know her. Maybe become a couple if she's open to it."

"You do realize Paul will kill you if you hurt her?"

"He has made that very clear."

"You do realize that I will kill you if you hurt her?"

"You are making that very clear."

Jordon but back a smirk before speaking again. "I want to know how well you know her."

"Hit me." Embry smirked back. Jordan was starting to like the kid.

"Favorite Color?"

"Night Blue. Hex code; #151B54"

"Impressive. Favorite Movie?"

"Tie between Jaws and My Bloody Valentine."

"Favorite Season?"

"Fall"

"Favorite time of day?"

"Sunset or Midnight."

"Favorite Weather?"

"Dark and Gloomy."

"Favorite Book?"

"Trick question. She's more of a writer than a reader."

"What does she write?"

"Poetry."

"What is the poetry about?"

"Her deepest darkest secrets."

"Damn. You must really like her." Jordan smiled at the boy across from him.

"I do. She's awesome." Embry nodded before the break room door opened.

"Sorry I took so long. The vending machine wouldn't take my dollar." Roni chuckled as she sat down next to Embry, leaning into him.