𝔁𝓿𝓲. swimming

written - 12.12.33 | not edited

THURSDAY, AUGUST 24TH

"CANNON BALL!" EMBRY SCREAMED AS he jumped off the dock making Roni laugh.

Instead of going to the beach, Roni has taken him to the lake she has found while wondering around the woods. It was a cute little pond with a short dock. She and Paul always came her when they did their monthly 'brother-sister bonding time' which Paul called it.

"Come on! Get in! It feels great!" Embry called out the the girl who was still stood on the dock.

"I'm just going to sit here for a while." Roni smiled sweetly and sat down, her feet dangling into the water. The pond wasn't deep but it was deep enough where it hit Embry's collarbones.

"Oh come on! You wanted to come here!" Embry groaned as he walked over to the dock. When he approached the water was to his waist, how he didn't hit the bottom when he jumped off was a mystery to both of them.

"Yeah but I didn't think you would go all thirteen year old boy when we got here." Roni chuckled making Embry roll his eyes playfully. "Hey don't roll yours eyes at me, mister." Roni pointed her finger at Embry.

"Can you get in? Please?" Embry asked giving her his best puppy dog eyes. Embry laughed as Roni covered her eyes. "If you don't get in..."

"What? You're going to what?" Roni challenged as she uncovered her eyes. "Oh you slippery cunt." Roni stated as she made eye contact with Embrys puppy dog eyes. Roni let out a groan but stood up nonetheless. Embrys eyes widened as Roni lifted up her shirt and threw it where Wmbrh had thrown his own. "What? Don't tell me you've never seen a girl in a bra before?" Roni teased making Embry scoff jokingly. Where she got this confidence, she didn't know, but neither of the teens were complaining.

Roni took a few steps back and took off in a sprint. "Cannonball!" Roni screamed making Embry let out a loud laugh as she hit the water.

"What were you saying about me turning into a thirteen year old boy?" Embry asked as Roni's head popped out of the water. Roni chuckled before splashing Embry. "Oh so that how you wanna play?" Embry asked making Roni's eyes widen. As Roni swam away Embry chuckled. Roni tried her hardest to swim as fast as possible but with Embry being able to actually walk in the water, he caught up to her pretty fast.

"No! Go away! Leave me alone!" Roni laughed as she continued to splash Embry as he approached her. As if a light bulb lit up over her head, she paused her swimming and stared at Embry with a small smirk. Embry was confused before he watched Roni sink into the water. Embry may have been able to walk, but Roni was able to fully submerge into the water plus she was able to hold her breath for a while.

"Roni?" Embry questioned as Roni hadn't come back up. "Roni? Come on, Roni. Just give up already!" Embry started to panic slightly. "Roni?" Embry exclaimed as he tried to find the girl. Panic settled into his veins as Roni still had not come back up.

"Em?" The boy whipped arond to see Roni standing behind him. He wasn't stood there for long as Roni grabbed his shoulders and shoved him down.

"Oh you are so dead, Roni Lahote!" Embry yelled as Roni laughed. Roni screamed as Embry grabbed her waist and held her to his body. "Hold your breath." Embry smirked before falling backwards. When Roni was in the water, she opened her eyes. As she blinked away the burning she saw Embry already looking at her. Roni smiled making Embry smile back before they resurfaced. Both do them chuckled before looking at eachother. Embry still had his arms wrapped around her waist, but Roni now had her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his shoulders. Both of them stared at eachother just now realizing the distance between them.

Roni softly smiled as Embry leaned slightly closer. The two of them slowly closed the distance, silently telling the other that they could back out at any time.

The two of them smiled as their lips met. Fireworks filled both of their bodies as Embry pulled her closer, if that was even possible. As the two of them pulled away, Embry had nothing but adoration in his eyes while Roni's held a euphoric look.

"Wow."