Not Okay - Stan

(Previously in the bathroom with Stan, Wendy and Clyde)

"What the hell!" I shout when I walk in on Clyde and Wendy eating each others faces. She practically shoves Clyde off her when she sees me. "Stan!" She exclaimed. "What the hell is going on Wendy!" I half scream at her, feeling anger rising in my chest. Not just anger though sadness too.

"I swear this is nothing he threatened me!" She said forcing fake tears into her eyes. Sniffling a little and blinking a lot. "No I fucking didn't you whore," Clyde remarks. "He's lying he said he'd hurt Bebe if I didn't!" Wendy cried. "Wendy I know your fucking lying! Grow up!" I Argued back. "I love you!" She pleaded. Wendy was an excellent actress and an even better manipulator.

"No you don't!" Tears of rage and sadness fill my eyes. "You love the idea of a boyfriend!" My voice cracks a little. "We all know your just a insecure whore! You like to walk all over me and make us seem like the perfect couple! You just wanna parade me around the school and on Instagram. I'm fucking done!" I announced. At this point Clyde had left the room.

We stand in silence for a moment just the sound of our heavy breathing and then she says "Wow Stan... I thought you were supportive but your really making yourself the victim when your girlfriend was just sexually assaulted... I don't need a dick like you anyways!" She said with a quivering voice. She shoves past me and out the door and my few tears turn into many. I stand there and cry for a minute before wiping my tears and going to find my best friends...

(Present time!)
"Holy shit dude" Kyle said as I finished my story. "I'm not like a terrible person right..?" I ask shyly. "Nah she totally was manipulating you dude I saw her flirting with Clyde in science the other day I just thought maybe I was tripping," Kenny replies. Kyle nods.

He grabs my hand and I look at him our eyes stare into each other. "It's totally not your fault stay away from her," he tells me. "Oh- sorry dude" he stammers and drops my hand. Kenny and Butters give each other a look... kinda a Told you. Mhm. Type look. Wait. What were they mhm-ing about? Whatever I guess.

The bell rings. "God damn it dude," mumbles Kyle. "Ditch with me?" I ask Kyle. He nods pretty quickly. "Wanna join us?" I turn to Kenny and Butters. They look at each-other and then back to me "nah not today," Kenny replies. What the hell is up with them? Me and Kyle stand up and walk outs around the back exit into try cold snow. "Where to?" He asks. I sigh. Where to? Uhm.. "Starks pond?" I ask. "Yeah sure," he smiles.

When we arrive at Starks Pond we sit on a bench and don't have much to say. Suddenly my phone buzzes and I pull it out of my pocket.

Wendy- if you don't get back with me I'll tell everyone that you blamed your girlfriend for being sexually assaulted

Stan- Wendy we both know your full of shit

Wendy- maybe I am or maybe I'm not but I can't prove I wasn't telling the truth. I'll give you until midnight. Text me.

Stan- fuck off Wendy.

I turn off my phone. "Who was that?" asks Kyle. "The bitch," I groan. "Wendy?" He asks. "No it was Allie Nelson, Yes it was Wendy!" I huff. "Sorry," I add after a second. He nods. Today ducking sucks. "I want some booze wanna try to buy some? There's a new cashier at the store maybe she'll just give it to us," I grin. He sighs "we can try."

I stand up and Kyle follows. We make our way to the store and swing the door open. The warm air greets us kindly. "Welcome in!" The lady greets us. We both nod to acknowledge her and head straight for the back and grab a six-pack of some beer. Kyle carries it to the counter. "Hey beautiful , I haven't seen you around," Kyle smiles at the cashier and she blushes while scanning the beer. "I just moved here from Georgia," she smiles back. "Thanks for telling me, now I know where to catch the good ones," Kyle remarked. The lady laughed. "Nice to meet you..?" She trailed off questioningly. "Kyle," he stated. "Hannah. Come back anytime," she nodded.

Me and Kyle leave the store with the beer. "What the hell was that dude?!" I ask "that was smooth,"
I add before he can say anything. "I just figured it'd distract her from asking for an ID." He confessed. "I mean she was kinda hot," I comment. "Oh... uh yeah kinda," he mumbles back.

We go back to Starks pond and go sit on a bench that's mostly covered from the road by trees. We open 2 beers, one for each of us obviously and I take a big swig of mine and gulp it down.

I don't like the way it tastes just the way that I'd you drink enough you don't have to remember anything. Obviously I don't do this a lot just I'm really rough days. I take another swig. And another. And another. God I'm so far from okay. I'm not okay. Not okay. It repeats again and again in my head. Not okay. Not okay. Not okay. Suddenly one bottle turns into four.

"Stan...? Stanwkopamnniwlwsm??" Huh..? "Stanfpoiuktyos..." a hear a voice say and after that I remember absolutely nothing...