Gay Awakening - Kyle

I've had some pretty huge realizations in the last few hours.
1) I'm gay
2) I'm about to be grounded cause I have an F
3) I like Stan, like-like Stan
4) Kenny has a thing for Butters

In that order. Looking back I'm so stupid, clearly I was gay.

Now that me and Stan are back sitting with all our friends I'm kinda watching Butters and Kenny interact cause damn it's so obvious now that Kenny likes Butters. We're all stupid for not noticing before. Or maybe everyone knew and I'm stupid. I'm dense so everyone else probably knew. Except Butters he's really fucking dense.

I'm still a little freaked out by the whole being gay thing. Like... i dunno it's just a freaky realization to have. Damn Cartman wasn't wrong when he called me a Jewish fag (still angry at him though).

Clyde glides over to our table and smiles brightly. "What's up Clyde," Eric calls. "Party, tonight. My house, your all invited, everyone is," he states. "I know I'll be there," Kenny tells him. Clyde nods and walks off to another table. "So any of you guys wanna go?" Kenny ask looking at all of us. "Yeah for sure party's kick ass!" Cartman exclaimed. "I'm gonna go," echoed Stan. "Same here," replies Butters. "I guess I will too, but that means I'm not going home after school today, I don't want my parents to have a chance to ground me," I explain.

Everyone goes back to chatting. That's crazy. Stan, my best friend, was literally my gay awakening. Funny thought. "Hey, watch this," Kenny laughs. He picks up a plastic school lunch spoon and puts some applesauce on it. Then he flings it at Tweek who narrowly doges it. Kenny sighs. Everyone else just laughs.

Shit 5th period all ready? I see Wendy come over to our table and drag Stan off towards the left stairwell, usually I walk to class with him. We take the long way through the commons and up the right stairwell and then to the left at the end of the hall. We always did it this way so we could talk on the way. So I walk alone. When I get there Wendy's walking away from the door of shop class. Probably on her way to leadership class.

I go in and sit at a table across from Stan and Kenny and next to Clyde. The teacher explains he's pretty much out of lesson plans for the week and tells us to work on homework or chat quietly. So naturally Clyde slinks off to chat with his friend and Butters moseys over to our table. I pull some work out to do, hopefully it'll help fix my grade in algebra. "Butters do you have the answers to todays Algebra homework," I ask. Butters start to pull it out of his binder well nodding. I copy down Butters answers gratefully.

"Can I go over to your house before the party tonight Stan?" I ask as I slid Butters his homework back. "Sure dude," he replies. "Can I come over too? I just don't wanna go home," Kenny asks. "Of course Kenny," Stan smiles.

6th period was a shit show. Tweek nearly cut his hand off with a pear of scissors. Kenny nearly got sent to the office for a second time but was able to narrowly avoid it. I'm not sure how the teacher was pretty pissed off.

Lucky me 7th period (study hall) is easy. Kenny has that class with me too except we sit across the room from each other due to a previous incident. Kenny had passed me a note and then I passed it back and got caught. The teacher started to read it aloud to the class and then blushed red and tore it up. So after that she separated us.

I glance over to Kenny. Naturally he's sleeping. This class is pretty damn boring but it's nice sometimes (on the rare occasion when I actually do my work at school). Despite it being boring 7th period is easy and is passed before I know it. Now just a bus ride home and a few hours until the party. I'm not sure why but I'm actually pretty excited for the party.

(AN: Short chapter but the next to will be pretty long lol)