Chapter 15

Vivian was running and on her way to face a sunflower monster.

When she was about 10ft away from where the monster was standing, it turned around to face her and then charged.

As soon as she got close enough, she immediately took a step to the side and evaded the orange gas attack of the monster.

Psssh!

She lunged forward, grabbed the monster with both hands and then ripped it apart.

Riiip!

Beak!

Beak!

She quickly turned her head to the direction of where the sound was coming from.

When she saw the bird flying to her direction, she immediately turned around and bolted.

She wasn't trying to escape or anything like that. She was heading to where she dropped her stick.

When she picked up her stick, she immediately stopped and turned around to locate where the bird was.

Once she got eyes on the bird, she got into a batting position and waited for the bird to come to her.

The bird continued flying to her direction without a care in the world and its eyes were solely fixed on Vivian.

"Come here, you fucking little shit!"

"Fly faster!"

When the bird finally entered Vivian's attacking range, she immediately swung her stick.

Whaaack!

BEEEAAAKKK!

Thud!

Feathers puffed out in the air as the bird was struck and it was sent flying to another direction before crashing to the ground.

Vivian immediately rushed forward to where it landed and grabbed its tail.

Bam!

Beaaaaak!

She violently swung its body against the ground.

Bam!

After the second slam, when Vivian pulled her arm up to swing one more time, the tail snapped and sent the body flying a couple of feet away.

"FUCK!" Vivian growled and she threw the tail away before rushing to where the main body landed.

She dropped her stick, grabbed the bird with her two hands and then bent its body into two.

Crack!

The sound of bones breaking came out of the bird's body. She threw away the bird's body and then picked up her stick before resuming to head over to the city.

***

Grrr...

Vivian stood in a fighting stance and a fox was growling in front of her.

Woooh!

Woooh!

"Come on! Come here!" Vivian said and she made feint stabs using her stick.

Seeing the fox just growling, Vivian got impatient so she decided to grab some stones from her satchel. But as soon as she did that, the fox suddenly rushed and leaped forward.

Rawr!

Vivian quickly moved to the side and evaded the attack.

The fox landed on the ground and was about to turn around to face but Vivian was already at it.