Third Quest

The next morning...

Vivian stood in front of the Adventurer's Guild building and there were many Adventurers that some decided to just wait outside.

It's no different from yesterday, huh...

Before coming here, she had breakfast at the eatery next to The Silver Wing Inn.

There was a smile on her face and she was already dressed for an adventure.

Her hair was tied into a ponytail, she wore a new shirt underneath her leather armor, she held a whip on her hand, she had a water pouch on her waist, a kitchen knife inside her left boot and the hotel key inside her right boot. And as for the rest of her belongings, they were still back in the inn. After all, checkout time was noon.

She rotated her shoulders.

I still feel weird wearing a bra...

But I still get the same satisfaction of wearing new clothes...

It really feels great when you're wearing something nice and presentable...

She stepped inside the building.

***

Upon entering the main hall, it was the same as yesterday.

At one of the corners, the Gold Ranks were occupying the seats and discussing among each other fellow Gold Ranks. Meanwhile, at the rest of the corners, there were the Silver and Copper Ranks talking among each other. And lastly, there was the group gathered near the Quest Board pushing and arguing while waiting for one of the receptionists to post the new batch of Quest Papers for today.

Vivian scratched her nose before heading to one of the corners to lean against a wall and wait.

Tch.

When she arrived at the spot, there wasn't a proper spot where she could lean against a wall and still have a clear view of the Quest Board.

Why the fuck am I so short...?!

If I were still in my original body, this wouldn't be a problem...

She decided to go to a corner where she could still see the Quest Board. She stood in a relaxed position and folded her arms around her chest with her left foot pointing to the left, her right hip sticking out and her head slightly tilting to the left. And combined with her RBF (a.k.a. Resting-Bitch-Face), it gave her a hot and scary look.

What the hell...?

As a man in her previous world, whenever she folded her arms around her chest, it was just automatic. But now with female breasts, despite being covered with leather armor, she had to properly place them underneath her breasts or it would feel very uncomfortable.

She tried to find the perfect position.

Unfortunately, she experienced the same issue.

Thanks to her leather armor, even if she positioned her arms underneath her breasts, she could also feel the padding of her armor pushing down her breasts so she had to position her arms even lower, leaving them in a very awkward position.

This isn't working...

She gave up and placed her left hand on her hip and her right hand tapping her leg with the whip.

"Make way! Make way!" shouted a male voice.

Just like yesterday, a group of Adventurers were trying their best to let the receptionist carrying a stack of papers pass while simultaneously still staying close to her.