Contract (3)

<Author's Thoughts: Hi, this is an extra chapter for reaching more than 10 Power Stones this week. Thank you, Jitna, Maximus1334, Ali_Reyarh and DaoistTWpkyP!>

Vivian and Pana turned their attention to the staircase.

A beautiful and sexy woman in her late 30s wearing makeup, dress and jewelry was gracefully climbing down the staircase. Each sway of her hips invoked lust.

Vivian blinked a few times.

A prostitute...?

Based on Vivian's experience, women who work in the sex industry or have had many sexy partners always have a certain look or demeanor that some call a Thousand Cock Stare. And no matter what conservative attire they wear or actions they take, most people can just smell it, like some sort of a 6th sense.

Of course, there were also those few women that for some reason liked to pretend that they have that Thousand Cock Stare look or demeanor. But given enough experience, one can differentiate them as well.

However, if Vivian were to choose between the two, she would rather not deal with the latter because one would only end up with a severe case of blueballs.

"Welcome to my home. I hope you're all doing well," the woman said and smiled as she approached them and sat down across Vivian and Pana.

Pana got up and bowed.

"Thank you for welcoming us, Madam Stonia. We hope you're doing fine as well," she said and then sat down.

"Thanks, you too," said Vivian.

The maid standing on the side came forward and placed a cup of tea in front of Stonia. She bowed and then went back to the side.

Stonia picked up her cup and took a sip.

"Madam Stonia, this is Vivian, the person I told you about yesterday."

Tch...!

Vivian clicked her tongue mentally.

Based on her experience, it would be better to have Stonia address that topic first. Now they've just given her more ground. She could only pray that Stonia wasn't one of those greedy employers who would try to pay her employees as little as possible.

"Oh, is that so?" she said and turned to Vivian to assess her. "It's a pleasure to meet you. You really are indeed what Mrs. Horner told me, but much better."

"It was all good things I hope," Vivian said and smiled.

"It is. Mrs. Horner told me nothing but praises about this new adventurer that she recently met and insisted that I should meet her."

Vivian looked around for a moment before returning her gaze to Stonia.

"You have a very beautiful house. I must admit that it's one of the most beautiful houses that I've ever set foot in."

"Thank you, one of my aides will appreciate that compliment. Unfortunately, my talents lie elsewhere so he was the one who designed it for me."

"I see."

"Madam Stonia, you're too humble. Everyone in this city is well aware of your refined taste," said Pana.

"I would like to deny such things. But given it's coming from you, Mrs. Horner, then it must mean something," Sonia said and smiled.

"Please, I'm only telling the truth," Pana said and bowed.

Stonia nodded and turned to Vivian.

"Vivian, right?"