First Quest (6)

Vivian was running towards a group of tiny jumping mushrooms.

With the 2 sticks on her hands and her increased Strength and Agility, she was confident that she no longer had to do the hit-and-run tactic with them or tank their attacks which causes itching while stomping them to death.

Whaaack!

Whaaack!

With the first 2 swings, she already killed 2.

The tiny jumping mushrooms were about a foot tall so they were relatively easy to hit.

Whaaack!

Poink!

One mushroom managed to jump and tackle Vivian with its head but it only bounced off her stomach which was protected by her leather armor.

Pah!

Vivian kicked it away to create some distance.

Whaaack!

Whaaack!

Poink!

Poink!

Whaaack!

Ding!

'Unlocked [Body Art] (Sword Mastery) Level 1!'

Whaaack!

Poink!

One mushroom managed to jump and graze Vivian's exposed elbow and an itchy sensation started to build up on that section. She simply gritted her teeth and focused on the mushrooms.

Whaaack!

Ding!

'Unlocked [Dual Swords Mastery] Level 1 and [Poison Mastery] Level 3!'

Huh...?

Vivian momentarily paused when she saw the notification for the [Dual Swords Mastery] skill and the new active skill it came along with which automatically registered inside her head before focusing back on swinging her sticks.

She raised her swords into an x-mark and activated a skill.

[Dual Power Slash].

Woo-riiip! Woo-riiip!

She managed to kill 3 mushrooms in one go and the two sticks disintegrated into dust.

Vivian counted how many mushrooms were left.

Only 1, huh...

She raised her leg.

Ba-squish!

And squashed the mushroom under her boot.

Ding!

'Unlocked [Leg Mastery] Level 3!'

Vivian looked around if there were other enemies left or coming.

A minute later, she relaxed.

Looks like it's safe...

She went to the corner by the tree and sat down on top of a large rock.

Status Panel...

***

Name: Vivian

Class: Thief

Race: Human

Age: 24

Affinity:

• Poison - x1.4

• Fire - x1.2

• Dagger - x1.2