Fourth Quest (5)

Whaaack!

Vivian swung her whip on a sunflower monster's head, causing leaves and pollen to burst into the air. She moved to the side and then jumped over another sunflower monster, landing behind it.

Whaaack!

She formed her left hand like a knife and swung it with a chopping motion a few inches below its head, decapitating it.

She looked around if there were other enemies. When she found nothing, she resumed roaming around to search for more enemies.

She glanced at her left hand.

I wonder which skill that chopping motion would fall into...

[Fist] or [Savage]...?

Or perhaps another new skill like [Palm Mastery]...?

Beak!

Beak!

Vivian stopped in her tracks and turned to where the sound was coming from. When she spotted the Bukaroo, she immediately rushed towards it.

Whaaack!

Beeeaaak!

Thud.

She whacked the bird away and then quickly rushed to where it landed.

Bam!

She threw a fist to the ground, crushing the bird to death.

After extracting the tail, she resumed roaming around to search for enemies.

She glanced at her whip.

I don't know if I should be thankful or not...

I already have 11 (+30) on Strength but I still can't kill that bird with one swing...

It's a bit disheartening to be honest...

Even with those mushrooms...

She grabbed the whip on both ends and bent it.

Well...

It is a whip after all...

The only way I could kill any monster with this whip is if I use a skill...

But it will only quicken this item's destruction...

She recalled that one time when she used [Power Slash] on a stick and it shattered shortly after hitting an enemy.

She let out a sigh.

Makes me wonder though...

Once I'm very powerful, could any weapon withstand my strength after one skill...?

She scoffed and shook her head.

What's the point of thinking such things...?

That time is still very far...

Probably a year or 2...?

But if such a problem will occur...

Then the more reason why I should level up my [Fist], [Leg] and [Savage] skills...

After all, mana isn't infinite...

Unless I get a cheat-like ability that gives me infinite mana...

Vivian noticed 2 Treebarks ahead.

She started walking faster until she finally burst out into a run.

When she got about 10ft away from them, the monsters noticed her and charged.