Fourth Quest (3)

Whaaack!

Beeeaaak!

Thud.

Vivian whacked a Bukaroo away with her whip and immediately rushed to where it landed.

Bam!

She raised her foot and then stomped it to death before extracting its tail.

Once she was done, she resumed searching for enemies.

A couple of steps later...

Whaaack!

Beeeaaak!

Thud.

Vivian whacked another Bukaroo and immediately rushed to where it landed.

Bam!

She raised her foot and extracted the tail.

She resumed searching for enemies.

***

Grrr!

Up ahead, there it was a fox who barred its fangs before rushing to her.

Rawr!

She easily evaded the fox's jump attack and it landed behind her.

Bam!

Craaack!

Arrrwww!

The moment it landed on the ground and as it tried to turn over to face Vivian, it was met with a swift kick to its ribs, causing the sound of broken bones to erupt from its body as it yelped in pain and was sent flying a few feet away.

Vivian immediately rushed towards it but suddenly stopped about 4ft away from it.

The fox was still lying on the ground. Blood was coming out of its mouth and it was desperately gasping for air.

Is it safe...?

Let's see...

She stepped closer and raised her foot.

The fox's eyes glanced at Vivian's boot but it didn't move.

Bam!

Craaack!

Hearing the bones cracking under her boot, she immediately lifted it and checked its sole.

"Wew...!"

"I was worried that its bone might have penetrated my boot!"

"Thank God!"

She resumed searching for enemies.

***

Vivian noticed a Treebark up ahead and suddenly burst out running.

When she got about 10ft away from the monster, it turned to her direction and charged.

The monster swung one of its arms when Vivian entered within its attack range but missed as she jumped and landed behind it.

Vivian dropped her weapons, grabbed the monster from top and bottom and lifted it up above her head.

BRAAAK!!!

She slammed its body against the ground with all her strength and it shattered into pieces, causing bits of its shell and green fluid to splatter all around.

Vivian bent down to pick up her weapons. And as she was picking them up, she then noticed 2 sunflower monsters approaching at the corner of her eye.

She hastily grabbed her weapons and rushed to them.