Temple of Priests

At the Temple District.

Vivian stood in front of a building and swept her gaze around.

So this is the Temple of Priests...?

Now this looks like a Temple...!

Or a church...

Back in her previous world, one of the largest religions there was Trinity and its followers were called Trinitians. The religion's symbol was a "Y" shape which represented the 3 holy beings: Pater who was the creator, Filius who was the divine messenger and Telum who was the will of Pater.

But for the Temple of Priests, instead of the "Y" symbol found in Trinitian churches, it was something like a vertically stretched-out "sun" symbol.

She stepped inside the building.

The main hall looked similar to the Temple of Thieves but had church-like or religious aesthetics.

As for the staff, they too were sporting religious aesthetics. They were wearing a white cloak with the hood pulled back and a gold necklace with a pendant that looked like the vertically stretched-out sun symbol.

These people are not crazy, right...?

They're reasonable, right...?

Vivian shook her head mentally.

Remember why you're here...!

She then headed to one of the information desks.

"Good day, how may I help you?" a kind-looking male personnel in his late 20s asked.

"Hi. Um... I'm thinking about changing Classes so I want to know how to learn healing magic and the basics about it in case I change to this Class."

The kind-looking man closed his eyes and nodded his head as if to indicate he understood.

"Forgive me, but I can't help but notice that Copper Rank I pendant around your neck. How much do you know about Physical Arts and Magic Arts and Affinity?"

"I have a rough idea about Physical Arts and Affinity. But when it comes to Magic Arts, I don't know anything."

"In any case, please allow me to give you a quick explanation.

"Both Physical and Magic Arts have Affinities. However, these 2 have one major difference.

"For the Physical Arts, whether one has an Affinity or not, anyone can still learn them.

"Meanwhile, for Magic Arts, if one doesn't have the Light Affinity then one can't learn Light Magic.

"However, when it comes to Class Magic, anyone can learn it, just like Physical Arts."

"Let's say I have the Light Affinity, how will I learn Light Magic Arts?" asked Vivian.

"Assuming that you have the Light Affinity and join our Temple, a ceremony will be conducted in order to open your [Light Mastery] and it's free of charge."

"I see. How does one know if they have the Light Affinity?"

"A test using the Affinity Crystal will be used."

Vivian thought about it for a minute.

I have the Poison Affinity and was able to unlock [Poison Mastery]...

And from what I've noticed, it levels up whenever I get struck by poison...

But what about [Light Mastery]...?

Will I learn [Light Mastery] if I get struck with healing magic...?

However, I don't have the Light Affinity...