Kisses

"What are you doing?"she asked in fierce whisper as he pulled her away from the party..

"Just come. I want to show you something"she heard him plead..

As they crossed the threshold and stood outside,the fountain of water sprinkling on them he smiled..

She glared annoyed. It was their party..

"Now what?"she asked. Her voice low key threatening to kilo him,if the issue was not big..

He gulped down. But still he wanted to do it.

As he took steps closer towards her,she looked at him with raised eyes. But she saw no hesitation in his eyes. Suddenly she was feeling shy. Exposed. Even in clothes,she felt exposed like he could see everything in her. And read her like an open book. This made her ears turn red..

He smiled..  That is what he wanted.

As he took steps towards her,they were standing at almost no distance. He could feel the heat of her body through the thin white fabric. She had worn a white gown. With gold embellishment. She looked stunning. In anything and everything.  Marvelous.  Like a poetry. Like a song. Like his favorite song. Like music. Like life.

"What are you doing?"she stammered as she felt him close. There was this feeling,of him being close,that made her nervous.  Often he was this goofy little child around her. But at times. This happened. And she became a puddle. Shy..

"Me? I am doing nothing "he said but his hands did otherwise. They had sneaked around her waist and pulled her closer. She was plastered to him..

As she looked up,she gulped. He was already looking down at her. His eyes held flame in them. That wanted to burn every distance between them.

As she tried to hide,he held her face,and looked into her eyes. Searching for something.  Some kind of denial. Some kind of hesitation.  But none. There was nothing like that..

And he crashed his lips with her. As both felt it. The soft touch of lips. Eyes closed. As if souls were speaking their own language. They stood like that. His palm on her face,her hands hung. As if it was not just fee seconds. But eternity that passed in that moment..

He pulled apart,to gauge the reaction of her. She looked dazed. He just could nor control. The overwhelming feeling he had in him for her. It was something more than love..

As he again crashed his lips with her soft petals,he explored her. And she allowed. They stood,sharing breathe as time stood still..

How many times they kissed,they lost count. But as they looked at each other,they smiled softly. It was far more beautiful than any sex or physical relationship.  It was pure. Untainted love. The messed hair,smudged lips,the tears in eyes. It all told,what they felt..

It was not just kisses. Not just lip locks. It was something more. It was not sneaking. It was not hiding. It was love. That heart beats for..