Dark angel

"Andre..Andre..Where are you going? Come back. It's not safe for you to go like this. Come back"his best friend Louis called as he ran behind Andre,the man with brunette hair,as he ran towards the noise as if summoned.

"Go back Louis. Go home. Donot follow me. And tell your Granny my goodbye "Louis stilled as he heard the words of Andre,the paying guest that he hated with passion. But of course. Andre was silent,often cold. But somehow he found him irritating. Like the neighbors,even his own Granny. Everyone has soke kind of inclination towards him. He did not even speak. No one knew much about his personal life. And when he had even tried to provoke his Granny,she had shut him off with a glare. And Andre. He had just watched silently,when he had destroyed his small stuffs. Even entered his room and broke his watch and torn his writing. That he hardly understood. Andre had stood outside,looking at it silently. As if it did not matter. As if nothing mattered. And it had mad him loose his cool. He had punched Andre and broke his nose one time drunk. And Andre had pushed him down, stumped upon him.

Finally that fight had drawn them somewhat closer. Still. Andre was Andre. As silent as ever. He spoke few words. And moved few inches. Lost somewhere. Planting trees. Taking care of them may be.

But the night was something strange today. They had woke up to a bright light. Even though they lived in a small town with few hundred residents,surrounded by a forest,with only a road leading outside. Still. They knew stuffs.

It must have been the wars between Dark angles with white angels. Louis was quite young himself. He had never seen such a sight. The thunders across skyline. At first he wanted to run to his Granny to seek shelter. Then recalled his own words. How he had been boasting about being grown up now. So instead he sneaked towards Andre's room outside their home. It was a small cottage room.

But he saw Andre,walking out with a small bagpack. It was even smaller than when he had came in.

So Louis ran after Andre. But soon after he heard the echos of his words,he lost the sight of him. As if he was never there.

Louis wanted to go forward. But he saw the portal like structure close. It meant they were in a safe place. A Magic barrier was protecting them. He had read quite a lot of books in the library and heard stories of old.

As he walked back,he saw his Granny,Eda standing outside. There was something in her eyes. Was is sorrow? Was is longing? Was his Granny feeling worried about the war or was she sad because of Andre? Louis ran towards her .

"Granny. Andre. He did not deserve your sadness. You should never be sad for him. I tried to call him back so many times. But he Ran away still"Louis complained as if he was a kid.

"Louis. Forget about Kiaan"Eda,his Granny said looking afar.

"But I am talking about Andre Granny. Not Kiaan.."he said scratching his head.

"Yes. Him. Andre. Kiaan. May be many more names. But the same person."Eda explained as she walked back,with her walking stick.

"What do you mean Granny?"Louis asked..

"Did you remember the story about Lord Sylvian I talked about? The one who had came out of nowhere,fought against dark angels,the darkest war? And sealed the most powerful dark angels without any spell?"Eda asked as she sat down..

Louis nodded. But he still could not get it. What was the relation between Andre aka Kiaan and Lord Sylvian?

"At that time we,your Grandpa and I,were also mages. We were servants of the dark angels. We had chance to see him from afar. After the war was about to end,Lord Sylvian had picked up all the slaves and settled them in small settlements. To protect them from the white angels' wrath. He knew after he leaves,no one would hesitate a second to kill us. Some for the secrets they think we know. Some for fun and some for other reasons. That is why no powerful angel,no matter who it is. They cannot cross the borders of our small towns. Only us,or the likes of us can travel freely here"Eda explained as she looked at the sky with a gaze of forlorn.

"Okay. But Granny. Is this Andre,Kiran whoever he is,some offspring of Lord Sylvian?"asked Louis.

Eda sighed.

"It is something I too hope for. That Andre was an offspring of Lord Sylvian. But no. Andre is not an offspring of Lord Sylvian. Lord Sylvian had left right after he settled us down"Eda added.

"Then who is he Granny?"Louis asked not able to keep his growing curiosity..

Just as Eda was about to open her mouth,a figure appeared out of nowhere.

"I am Sylvian. As Lady Eda said,I am called by many names. Kiaan,Andre,Sylvian. Whatever name I recall. Or someone calls me somewhere. It stays with me. As a token of love"the figure said with his golden mask on.

Louis was about to jump when Eda stopped him.

"Lady Eda. Farewell for now. If luck permits. We will meet again"Andre,or the phantom of Andre said..

"Lord Sylvian. I hope you found what you had come looking for here"Eda asked to confirm something.

Andre laughed out aloud. Yes he found her. The dark angel of his. Quite fierce she was. But he loves her nonetheless..

"Yes. And this is a gift for you. My lady. For not disturbing me during my stay"Andre said and gave her a feather. Different from those of Angels. 

Eda smiled as thr figure vanished. Louis sat looking at the figure.

Somewhere else,a dark angel sat,glaring at a boy. With her pretty eyes squinting. As if she would kill him. He just smiled and continued to grill the fish. He had to feed her for her to kill him,right?